Your With him?!

Sonic was already in fight or flight mode, he stood up in a fighting stance, his black counterpart mimicking him.

"Sonic!!!" A high pitched voice screeched.

"A-amy?!" Sonic's jaw dropped. What the hell is going on?!

The pink hedgehog ran over to her blue hero and tackled him. Barely managing to speak due to the lack of oxygen he was getting, he questioned the pink heroine kinda annoyed that she ruined the action.

"What are you doing her ames? Why the hell did you shoot at me!"

She ignored his question and removed her face from his chest, her eyes were red and tears streaked her face.

"I-is it t-true..y-ya-your gay?" She sobbed out. 

Sonic was taken aback for a second before realizing of course Amy would run down here to make sure what she heard was true. 

"Er..yeah Ames, I'm gay." 

She gave out a loud sob burying her face in her hands. 

"Ohh jeez" Sonic internally groaned, "I can already see her asking Tails how to turn a gay man straight."

The blue hero sighed taking Amy by the shoulder and forcing her to take a seat.

"Amy," he gave her his trademark smile, "This doesn't mean anythings going to change. I'm still me." He gave her a thumbs up.

The pink hedgie's eyes were still full of sorrow and despair. You would think her dog died.

She was about to say something more but was cut of by a naturally seductive voice.

"Sweetie, you always said you wanted a gay best friend. Why are you complaining now?"

Sonic spun around to see the oh so flirtatious Rouge the bat.

"Are you going to stare at me or are you going to explain why I have a bullet hole in my couch? Hmm?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

Everyone turned to look at Amy.

"Well?" Sonic pried.

"I-I wasn't aiming for you I swear! I saw Shadow raping you and I-

"WHOAH! Hold your horses! Shadow wasn't raping me!" Sonic  hollered, shocked that those words came out of her mouth.

He composed himself before saying, "Me and him were hooking up, he wasn't raping me. And beside if that was the case I would rip his-"

"WAIT! Your with him?! She screeched.

"BANG!"

Rouge had fired another bullet to catch their attention.

"Look, as hilarious as this whole situation is, I got to get "Mr. Drink till I drop" home," she said pointing to a sleepy Shadow lying on another couch, " and some of us have work tomorrow."

Rouge lead them out of Club Rouge, turning off the lights while supporting Shadows body weight as he leaned against her for support.

They stepped out of the building. Night was now morning, the sun slowly rising. The streets were busy with cars and people who needed to get to wherever they needed to be.

There was a slight breeze in the air. Sonic shivered and gazed at the Town Square Tower which had a massive clock like the one in London.

Seven a.m.

"Amy...how long were you there?" Blue questioned.

"Well..umm..I had been there ten minutes after I got the text from Sally...but when I got there, they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have money. So I went to the back of the club where I thought I could sneak in..."

Her emerald eyes flashed with anger. "Shadow , for some reason was at the back door drinking. I  begged him to let me in but he wouldn't." She gritted her teeth, "Instead he went inside to get me paper towels to wipe up the beer he accidentally spilled on me."

"Buuut, he left the door open, so yeah," Rouge said finishing the conversation. She hailed a taxi and practically shoved Amy in it.

Then a elegant and fancy looking limousine pulled up in front of the agents.

Sonic assumed this was there ride. He was about to take off but stopped when he heard these words,

"Sonic, it's best if you forget this happened... your only going to get hurt if you don't." 

Before he could say anything in reply, she got in the limo along with his new... love interest?