Lemon?

Soon the two hedgehogs moved out of the bathroom and made there way back out to the party. Sonic saw that Shadow was still uncomfortable so he found the 'lap sit' area and lead his black counterpart to it.

They took a seat on the comfy red couch.  Sonic laughed at the face Shadow made when he looked over to see a guy getting a lap dance. It was cute.

"Sooo , how have you been?" The blue hero smiled, genuinely interested in what the striped anti-hero has been doing all this time.

Shadow put his hand up efficiently stopping Sonic. 

"Yeah, no. If were going to do the 'catching up' thing, I need a drink," shadow said waving down a skimpy waitress, " Scotch please,"

He turned to blue, "You want anything?"

"Uh no I'm good." Even though it sounded fun, the blue hero wasn't much of a drinker. He saw it as a bad habit along with smoking.

The waitress handed Shadow his glass of scotch and walk away.

Hours Later

Five in the morning and the conversation between the two sapients was still going strong.

 Everyone had cleared out and the janitors were left cleaning up the open area of food, drinks, and other things that were on the floor.

It was pleasant to catch up due to the fact the last time they saw each other, they were enemy's. Shadow used to work for Dr.Eggman until he was told the truth about his past. 

He now works for G.U.N, a state of the art military service. With Shadow by their side, they have gotten more popular and definitely have become a force to be reckoned with.

Sonic's pov

Shadow  was of course drunk even though he sure as hell didn't sound or look like it. His voice was low and smooth, his posture calm and relaxed.

When I'm drunk I'm a laughing mess and I act a little wild. A couple of hours prior I had to tell the waiter not to serve any more drinks or else the black hedgehog was surly pass out.

We talked  for what seemed like hours, er well, more like I talked and he listened. 

"So yeah, she decided to tell everyone! And she changed the password to our Netflix before leaving?!" I said ranting.

Shadow nodded, "She sounds like a piece of work," he scooted close to sonic.

"So now what are you going to do now that she's gone?"he smirking and raising and eyebrow. 

I blinked. Was it just me? Or is it getting hot in here?

"I actually came here to have a good time," I said "If you know what I mean..~" I gave him a smirk of my own.

 Shadow was..what's the word? Hot? Sexy? Both. Everything I was looking for in the first place.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion . A magical spell made Sonic lean in slightly, a small smile graced the peach muzzle mere inches away from the ebony's dark tan ones.

 He slightly closed his eyes, bright emerald irises behind sapphire lids, and dipped his head and fiercely kissed the raven hedgehog.

Sonic felt a shiver run down his spine as he felt Shadow's lips working against his.

After a couple minutes Sonic breathed out heavily, his warm breath blowing across Shadow's face. Before he could catch his breath he felt a pair of hands grab his face and once again, locking their lips together. He moaned slightly at the pleasurable feeling.

The kiss seemed to make his whole body feel like it was on fire. He'd waited forever to be free and now he was.

Growing bold he ran the tip of his tongue over Shadow's lower lip with no hesitation. Shadow inhaled sharply through his nose, not expecting the naughty intentions of the other. Shadows hands then went up to grab Sonic's shoulders as Sonic's arms tightened around his back, drawing their bodies together.

Hands traveled lower and lower, the kisses got sloppier, and the passion was a raging flame.

The music seemed so perfect and seemed to only add to their lust, encouraging them to continue.

As they made love with the mouths Sonic wondered who would be doing who  tonight, however the thought was cut short as

"BANG!"

A bullet flew right passed them, making it clear that who was on top or bottom didn't really matter at the moment.