Chapter Three

It was growing colder out as Magna walked through Hilltop, pulling her jacket tighter around her waist. She pushed her fingers through her hair.

"Oh, hey." Tara says as soon as she spots Magna.

"Hi." Magna said.

Biting her lip, Tara decides to walk with Magna. "What are you doing?"

"Walking." Magna said.

Nodding her head, the leader follows beside her.

Magna rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"You're tired." Tara notes, stepping slightly closer without being obvious.

Magna shrugged. "I didn't sleep very well."

Nodding her head, the brown haired girl bites her lip. "I'm going out later today if you would like to join."

Magna shrugged. "I don't know."

"I'm just going to search for more supplies." Tara explains.

Magna shook her head. "I'll just slow you down. I'm too tired."

"So get some rest and meet me back here in a few hours." The leader responds with a shrug.

Magna shook her head "I don't know."

"Oh come on, I need help with this and right now you're the only other person that can go since Daryl is off hunting and Michonne is back at Alexandria with her kids." Tara complains.

Magna's thoughts drifted to Yumiko.

"Please?" Tara begs, grabbing for Magna's arm.

Magna immediately tenses and turns to look at her. "Don't do that."

Tara frowned and stepped back. "I'm sorry. But I want you to come with me."

Sighing, Magna just nods her head before walking back toward the building she was staying in.

Tara sighed, she ran her fingers through her hair.

****

Magna sighs as she lays down on the bed, ever since her and Yumiko's latest fight she's been honestly debating on going with Tara. She knew how jealous Yumiko would get but she also didn't want to lead Tara on and hurt her.

To be honest though, if she could go, maybe she'd get over the fight. She could take her anger out on some walkers.

Closing her eyes, Magna finally drifts off to sleep. She tossed and turned in her sleep.

Two hours later

A soft groan escapes the blonde as she feels someone shaking her shoulder.

Magna slowly opened her eyes and looked up. "What?"

'Tara sent me to see if you're going with her.' Connie signs, tilting her head to the side.

Magna growled and rubbed her eyes.

'She's waiting by the gate.' The brown eyed girl signs quickly.

Getting up, Magna pulls on her shoes and quickly grabs her jacket and her weapons before heading out.

Connie quickly followed Magna out of the room before running off in a different direction.

Running a hand through her messy hair, Magna makes her way toward Tara. Passing Yumiko who was watching her silently while talking with Luke.

"Ready?" Tara asked.

Nodding her head, Magna climbs onto her white horse. She'd taken to calling him Flame.