Chapter One

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Yumiko gasps out as Magna backs her into a wall, they had just arrived at Hilltop and were alone in their sleeping quarters.

Magna doesn't respond, crashing their lips together in a rough and desire filled kiss.

Moaning softly, Yumiko tangles her hands in thick curls, her back arching slightly off the wall.

She knew it was best to give into Magna when she was like this, especially after a loss. Losing Bernie like they did and not being able to do anything had messed with the blonde.

Pulling back, Magna searches Yumiko's eyes, trying to catch her breath. "I need you." her eyes were burning with desire as she pushed her body against the older girl.

Nodding her head eagerly, Yumiko allows Magna to kiss her once more, her own desire growing.

Everything was growing heated when suddenly their door opened and the others walked in.

Growling lowly, Magna buried her face in Yumiko's neck.

"Oh, sorry." Luke mumbles, clearing his throat. "Tara sent me to gather everyone."

Connie and Kelly were both covering their eyes.

"We'll be out in a moment Luke, tell Tara that as well." Miko says softly, gripping onto Magna's hips to keep her close.

"Will do." Luke responds, leading Kelly and Connie out of the room and shutting the door behind them.

Shifting slightly, Yumiko lifts Magna's head and looks into her eyes. "Are you okay?"

Clearing her throat, Magna nods her head and pulls away.

****

Yumiko watches silently as Magna's body tenses, it seemed like she was growing upset as she spoke with Tara and Michonne.

Nobody really knew about their relationship and so Yumiko couldn't step forward to calm her down in a certain way.

"Magna," she calls out, catching the younger girl's attention.

Taking a deep breath, Magna closes her eyes and turns to face the older girl. "Yes?"

"Go rest, I'll speak with them." Yumiko responds softly, moving over to the blonde and subtly squeezing her hand.

Michonne frowns and looks toward Tara before shifting. "I'm going to find Daryl and the others. We can't let Alpha control us."

Nodding her head, Tara keeps silently watching Yumiko and Magna. She couldn't tell if they were together or not, but Yumiko definitely had some type of effect on Magna.

Magna nods her head, moving to walk around Yumiko, she didn't release her hand until she absolutely had to.

"You're almost like Carol with Daryl when it comes to her." Tara comments softly as she moves to stand by Yumiko who was watching Magna walk away.

"Hmm?" Yumiko hums questioningly, keeping her eyes on Magna until she disappears. "How so?"

Laughing softly, Tara shifts and looks at Yumiko. "You can calm her down by just speaking or being near her, which if I remember correctly she was about to throw a fit when you were first brought to Alexandria."

Yumiko can't help but smile. "I took a nasty fall while we were fighting sickos." The dark haired girl responds softly. "She was very concerned but she couldn't hold onto me like she wanted. She's scared of what others will say."

"They wouldn't care, I mean they didn't mind my relationship with Denise or Aaron's relationship with Eric." Tara responded softly, running a hand through her hair. "You're good for her from what I can tell."