Ya Don't Need To Tell Me Twice! (Chapter 39)

Start from the beginning

Jackson lifted my upper body a little as he slipped off the dark sleeved shirt off me. And before I knew it, my jeans were being slid off me too.

He stopped himself for a minute and seemed to have captured every part of my body which was now only covered with the Victoria's Secret Red Bombshell bra and underwear set. Jackson's eyes widened and were overfilled with want. His eyes trailed lower and lower until they settled on my legs, and that's when I heard Jackson take in a shaky breath through his teeth.

"Shit. Can your legs get any longer and sexier?" He exasperated.

"Fucking hell and all the other curse words in the book. Your legs can turn on a damn asexual." I blush hard at his compliment. His hand rides up my left leg and hooks it around his waist.

Then, his eyes go back to my face. "You're the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. Inside and out. An angel with a cuore d'oro (heart of gold)," He murmured as he fingered the necklace around my neck. The exact necklace he gave me as a Christmas gift. At that moment, he gave a stare that screamed 'I love you'.

My chest heaved up and down as his lips fell onto the skin where my neck and shoulder meet.

"Jackson," I moaned out as he treated my neck with open mouth kisses while our hips scoured against one another, feeling each other's warmth. He hastily slid his hand around and unclasped my bra, tossing it somewhere in the room.

His hands slowly trailed up until he tenderly got a handle on the base of my right breast. "Bellissima (Gorgeous)..." He murmured out, his mouth contacting my hardened bud. I moaned in the wake of the sweet pleasure of his mouth on me. My hands went through his hair as he sucked harder.

The electrifying pleasure radiated from my breast to my core. Jackson's other hand cupped my left breast, massaging it thoroughly which made me moan out once again. Once he was done fondling my breast, he kissed every where on my chest, on my neck, until he got to my lips again.

"You ready, Angel? You ready to feel how much my cock is dying to be inside you?" He asked. "I know I'm ready to feel your walls around me as I make you come undone from your tenth orgasm," He whispered huskily.

I nodded eagerly before he kissed me again.

"Then tell me. Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me, and I'll do it, my love."

Sweet bejesus!

"I want you... to do me. I want you make love to me. I want you to fuck me. I don't care, Jack! I just need you inside me!" He chuckled.

His hands glided down, taking my underwear with his fingers as he went lower. Jackson had completely discarded me so that I was now lying naked beneath him. I cursed under my breath when he kissed down my stomach and all the way down to just above my clit.

"Mmm," I moaned as he gave my inner thigh some love, his teeth snacking on both inner thighs.

Jackson trailed his finger teasingly over my pelvis while looking at me with great intensity. God, he looked hot like that.

"So wet and such a beautiful sight..." He murmured, pushing my thighs wider to the side. He tauntingly slid one finger down my slit easily considering how wet I was. Jackson bent down and just as I thought he was going to, he didn't. Instead, he simply stopped centimeters away.