04~ Midnight

Editor's note: jesus christ edit this shit goddamn its not that hard, i dont hack ur account for a month and this happens.

*ding* *ding*

the door of pop's chock'lit shoppe opens

"Cheryl? Lydia?!" Called Moose, "Cheryl, I'm not saying what you did was right, but it kind of turned out okay. I'm out to my dad now. "

Lydia said, "So are you gonna do it?"

"Yeah, we're finally gonna do it. Tonight, in some secret bunker," Moose explained.

Well, well, well, Moose. In that case, I'd bring a fresh set of sheets, if I were you. A lot of people have had sex on that cot. said Cheryl, then she and Lydia walked out of Pop's.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town betty and Jughead are sitting in the sheriff office. Betty tells FP about what happened.

then a couple of hours later she runs to the former site of the sister's of quiet mercy to the farm to talk to Alice

''Mom. said, Betty

Betty? What are you doing here? said Alice.

she runs over to her mom

"Mom. said Betty, "listen to me, I was right. Dad escaped, he's back I saw him, he chased me during prom and he's killing people again.''

alice's face changed, '' what? why would he come here? said, Alice

''Cause I told him about your engagement to Edgar and how he plans to adopt the twins, and he was really upset,'' said Betty to her worrying mother.

Why were you talking to that monster? Alice said Also worrying about her daughter.

"Because he fooled me! mom, what do we do?

One month later...

Betty is staying at the farm for protection from her father, the black hood. Betty rushes into Cheryl's room and says;  

"Cheryl the farm is a front, Kevin, fangs, Edgar took their kidneys. There is a refrigerator filled to the brim with human organs, The farm, it's an organ farm."  Betty shows Cheryl a kidney from the infirmary.

 Then Cheryl says;

"Is that what I think is, If there's even a chance you're right, Toni's procedure is today.The nurses just took her away."

"Ok i will wait outside the infirmary and u get toni then we all run toni knows every exit."

Cheryl rushes into the infirmary

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND"

Grabs one of the nurses and pushes her and grabs a knife.

"Not another step. Toni. Let's go.Look at those instruments of torture.Now please, can we go?

Toni gets up.

Toni tells cheryl the way;

"There's a door I snuck Betty in. In the south of the building."

Cheryl tells toni to lead the way. Cheryl and toni run past betty.

Betty pushes stuff in front of the door and then runs after Cheryl and Toni. They speed down the hall and run, they run down some stairs. But the door is locked, toni unlocks a window cheryl and betty hold it open for toni. Toni runs but betty and cheryl get caught they both fight back but.........

Cheryl wakes up in her room.

Betty wakes up in the infirmary.

"I saw the truth, Mr.Evernever, I know what you're doing here. Jughead is going to come for me and i told him everything, and if you havn't herd the fbi is in town."

"you don't know what you saw, betty. Nurse,Can we please prepare Betty for her procedure?

Betty yells and srceams then she blacks out.

Sorry that it is trash