01~Manhunter

As the very annoying bell to to start another boring day at riverdale high Cheryl and Toni walk into the school hall with their serpent jacket's on, the two see Sheriff Minetta walk into the history classroom.

"T, whatever we do, we say nothing about Archie, or his where abouts." Cheryl stated to her friend.

Toni nodded, and then Cheryl begun to walk to her next class like nothing happened, Toni walked her to that class and bid her goodbye once she was in her seat. The other students all took their seats shortly after that.

Betty shot a look at Cheryl, who in turn glanced at Kevin. Sheriff Minetta entered the room, and was about to talk, but before that could happen, the history teacher introduced the new student, her name was Lydia Martin.

She was five foot four, with long strawberry blonde hair, Lydia wore a black floral print dress with a white leather jacket, pearl earrings and gold bracelets, she also brown leather lace up heels and was holding a red purse.

This girl appeared quite to be quite confident in herself, and seemed to give off a HBIC vibe, which already intimidated some students.

She told the class basic information, such as that her and her family moved from Beacon Hills to have a fresh start after what had happened to her.

"Yeah, what ever that means." Muttered Cheryl to herself quietly.

Lydia walked passed Cheryl and sat down slipped into an empty chair near the back of the room, like she owned the place.

Sheriff Minetta got and started to talk about who helped Archie break out of Juvie. He was questioning all of Archie's friends about where they were at the time of when Archie broke out, of course, they always have the friends as first suspects.

"And where were you, Miss McCoy, at the time of the breakout?"

"Don't look at me sir, I was in the music room." Josie replied with a stutter.

He leaned back, and looked around the room while saying, "I'll be looking into all of your alibis, and if I find out later that someone in here was involved, then you can say goodbye to this school, your dreams, hopes and music, your entire future."

Joise's head bangs against her table, as she began to have another seizure. Cheryl shot up out of her seat screaming, "SHERIFF MINETTA, BACK OFF!" Cheryl just made it to Josie's seat to catch her body as it flopped.

She pulled out her phone, then calls 911, telling the operator that there was another seizure at Riverdale High, and that they need an ambulance.

Lydia, meanwhile jumped up from her seat, "Put her on her side!" She called, unsure whether or not to go and physically help because she didn't know who this girl was, though when no one seemed to do anything, Lydia went in and did it herself.

The strawberry blonde pulled off her jacket, placing it under Josie's head as a precaution while rolling her onto her side, Lydia had witnessed some of Erica's seizures, many of which had her slamming her head against the floor.

The ambulance got to the school in a matter of minutes. They took Josie and to the hospital, Sierra going with them. Toni got to front of the crowd around the ambulance to find Cheryl and Lydia.

Cheryl turned around and hugged Toni.

At Riverdale General, Toni and Cheryl were in the waiting room, waiting to hear about Josie's condition, "Tee-Tee, I hope she's okay."

"She will be okay." Toni replied confidently, trying to comfort Cheryl.