08

UNEDITED

"Mr Loom!!!" I screamed my lungs out as I got up. Every heads includes our prof snap in my direction. Their facial expression were shocked and discomfiture. 

"It's Mr Liam" Mr Liam corrected me as he raised his dark brows, shooting me with question and tedious look.

"Sorry sir" I stepped back a little and pointed my finger at a bad boy that sat beside me. "He.."

Ringgggggg!!!

"Okay class. See you all tomorrow" said Mr Liam as he walked over to the desk to pack the stuff along with the students around me whilst I look at all of them with total shock.

As I watched them all stepped out of the class and certainly went straight to the canteen since now was the break time, there was a faint chuckle near my ear.

"What?" I gave the bad boy a look.

"Don't you know it was rude if you point your finger on someone's else face?"

I inwardly cringed. Said by the pervert one. "What do you want from me?" I asked him casually despite I feel a bit trembled with the way his piercing eyes darting through mine.

"What do you want?" I asked once again.

"Can't you tell just by looking?" Was he replied as I watched his gaze left my face and took my backpack that was on the floor then putting the books and all my stationery in it.

Somehow, my face was burning with his simple actions. My brows curled up as I saw he flung my backpack over his broad, muscular shoulder as he got up, stretching his sturdy body whilst my eyes were drawn to the sight of the small tattoo around his neck.

Why the hell not once did I turn my gaze in other direction? Geez... there was no denying that he has been endowed with good looking and not to mention he has a killing body but.....yes but. There was something under the surface, something mysterious, dark, complex and powerful about him that I should be afraid of. The tattoo on his neck has added to the list and I bet there is more than that under his leather jacket.

So I'd rather to distance myself.

Nonetheless, what I hate the most about typical bad boys is, they are either moody or gigantic pieces of crap and normal people like me shouldn't think they should be attracted toward a bad boy.

I glanced at my backpack and the feeling of dissatisfaction has penetrated through my body. Why would he take my backpack?

+++++

"Hey. Can you slow down?" I pleads as I trailed behind him. He walked so fast that I couldn't keep up, especially with the differences of our height.

I huff when I haven't gotten any answers. I was soaking mess through my shirt and look like a fish out of water whilst he looked like a runway model. How unfair. How could I be in such torture state? Oh ya, it all began when he started walking out of the class with my backpack. Obviously, I haven't gotten any choice but to follow him.

"Faster little mouse" I hear his spoke but there was mockery in his tone. Wow. He sounds like a totally different, like a normal teen.

I don't know what had gotten into him.

I shift uncomfortably as we were walking through empty hall and I notice some students start staring at us and murmuring among themselves.

Sighing, I ignore everything and I don't know where I was going to until his big body made a way into corner and I was amazed by what I saw before my eyes.