Prologue Part 2. A Vampires Rise

2 years before the start of volume 1:

*internally*

"actions"

Y/n's pov:

You were in the forests around mt. Glenn as you had been for 5 years. your semblance the world had evolved to stop time for seven seconds. you had been walking when you came across a hole in the ground that looked like it had recently been dug and there were climbing cables with supports in the ground around it.

y/n: what is this? it was never here before.

as you got closer the ground beneath your feet collapsed and you fell hundreds of feet into the pit.

y/n: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

you got up and discovered on of you arms and one of your legs was broken. both on the same side. you looked around and discovered that you were in some kind of underground ruin.

y/n: the hell is this place "grunt" so this is were i di-"clatter""whispering what was that.

you then here voices.

atlas archaeologist: hey this stuff is the greatest discovery of our time be careful!

atlas soldier: yah yah yah we heard it before but we dont care we are hear for the stone mask. the general was very clear about that being our main objective. nothing else matters.

shouting is heard

atlas archaeologist 2:"in the distance" hey we found the mask room!

atlas soldier 2: finally lets grab it and go."walks in the direction of the mask room".

you follow them slowly. 

atlas soldier: hey what is it supposed to do anyway?

atlas archaeologist: well it supposedly is able to heal wounds but can also kill the wearer if keep on for to long.

they enter the room as you fall over at the entrance making a loud grunt as you land of you broken side.

atlas soldier 2: hey! get over hear you are being detained!

y/n: i dont want any trouble i just fell down and i overheard you saying that the mask heals the wearer.

atlas soldier: we cant have anyone know about this... "grabs the mask" guess this will be a test.

atlas archaeologist 2: hey you cant do that you could break it.

but it was to late. the soldier hauled you up and stuck the mask on your face. it was extinguishing. it was like you were on fire and the spikes dug into your head as the soldier held the mask on. you finally stopped moving and screaming.

atlas soldier 2: guess it works:

atlas archaeologist 2: y-you just killed a boy...

atlas soldier: you remember the generals orders. no witnesses.

you lay there on the ground dead. then though your bones started to repair and the damage done bu the mask was healed as well as it popped off.

atlas soldier 2: hey it came off."picks it up" well guess its time to leave. the general does not like being kept waiting.

you felt your consciousness returning you strength renewed no exponentially increase. your aura came back and multiplied tenfold.  at that moment all you wanted was... revenge. revenge on the bastards who tried to kill you. you got up and smiled sinister at them. they heard you get up and the turned around shocked.