Prologue. [THE WORLD]s Awakening

*internally*

"action"

Seven Years Before the start of Volume 1:

y/n's pov:

A young boy was asleep in his room when he was awoken by a loud call from downstairs.

Tai: y/n GET DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!

You were y/n xaio long and had been abused mentally and physically since you were 5 by you family. Your father Tai and slightly older sister Yang would beat you,  Qrow your uncle would verbally crush your dreams of becoming a huntsman, your half sister Ruby's mother Summer along with his mother Raven would cut you. Today was know different. You put on a smile to keep yourself in a cheery mood and proceeded to go downstairs only to be knocked down and landed face first at the bottom.

Yang: "snickering" hahahaha oh you useless mistake for a brother you get to making us breakfast or im going to be extra hard on you today.

this voice was from his slightly older sister yang xaio long who had helped there father with his beatings for years.

"SMACK" 

Tai: GET UP NOW THIS INSTANT!"pulls you up by the hair" NOW GET IN THE KITCHEN NOW AND MAKE BREAKFAST, ITS THE ONLY THING YOUR GOOD AT ANYWAY!

you quickly ran to the kitchen and started to make eggs and bacon and cookies with milk for Ruby. After you was done you went into the dining room were everyone was sitting looking at you with disgust except for Ruby.

Tai/Summer/Raven/Qrow/Yang: Took you long enough.

he started passing the food around and he eventually can to ruby with the cookies and milk.

Ruby: Thank you big brother!

y/n: your welcome ruby"smiles at her".

Yang: Hey! dont talk to my sister you mistake!"gets out of chair" looks like your morning beating is coming early!*raises fist and delivers a haymaker sending you into the wall*.

Tai: yeah guess its that time of the day!"everyone except for Ruby get out of their chairs and surround you".

Summer: Get him Tai!

Raven: Yang break that waste of air!

Qrow beat him to a pulp!"takes a swig of his flask".

Tai/Yang: Alright!" they start to pummel you against the wall"

Ruby:STOP!"start pulling on Tai's leg".

Summer:come on ruby"grabs and brings ruby upstairs".

after 30 minutes the finally stop.

Tai: serves you right you mistake.

Yang: yeah dont talk to my sister again she is my sister not yours!

Tai and yang go outside to train.

you gets up and limps upstairs to his room

y/n: All I wanted was to be a huntsman"sobbing" but they say im to weak to be one then they beat me*sobbing* Why do they hate me"sobbing".

Ruby walks into the room with a rose in a clay pot and sits down in front of him.