𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Felix ran through the fields of rolling hills and winter brown grass. He tried catching up to his brother, he was close enough to grab onto but just out of reach.

"Hey wait up!" Felix yelled as they make it over the hill,

"Hurry up slowpoke!" Cooper said. His feet pounded against the damp dirt as he picked up speed. The wind swung the hair from his face. Felix started to catch up to him, but he ran into something and lost consciousness.

When awoke he saw a man with damp slicked back hair and a scar across his cheek. The man held a sword pointed to Cooper's chest. The longsword glimmered in the moonlight like cat eyes.

"NO DON'T!" Felix screamed and launched himself from the ground. His efforts were met with regret. The man stabbed his brother. He could still hear the sound of the blade pierce his flesh. Like a shard of lightning cutting through him.

Afterward, the mercenary laughed and looked towards Felix with a wicked smile on his face. Felix crawled to his feet and ran for his life from the open cave. He bolted from the man, and came to a stop to hide, but it was not too long before the man found him.

The man laughed and yelled, " Child do you know who many people want to kill you?"

A shiver ran down Felix's spine as he heard footsteps towards him. The man parted the bushes and revealed Felix's hiding spot.

"I FOUND YOU!" He swung his sword and a cold hand touch Felix's neck. Felix blacked out for two seconds. When he regained his vision and He saw the mercenary  ten feet away screaming in agony. Felix took his sword and belongings, and ran toward the closest village.

 Felix walked into the town and everyone was staring and reaching to their weapons. Felix grabbed the longsword and stood in a fighting position.

"What do you want?!" Felix said as his breathing became heavier. Felix looked at a person smiling and pointing towards a poster and Felix understood what was happening. A person put a one million gold coin bounty on Felix's head and people were going for the money.

He placed his back against a wooden pillar. The crowd circled him, hungry for every dollar he was worth. He swung his sword at the first person to attack and many more. It was like his body was on autopilot. He sliced through them with ease. Dislocating shoulders and spewing blood on the dirt road. He had no clue where the strength and technique came from, but he embraced it. He stabbed his attackers like they were nothing. After he was done he looked around and there was only one person left, standing with a knife in his hand, trembling.

"Who put that poster up?" Felix demanded answers.

The last man stood there shaking like a leaf. "Ummm..........a guy named Diablo. "

The name sounded familiar and it was at the tip of Felix's tongue but he could not remember. Felix gathered a bag of gold coins and few slices of bread from the deceased villagers. He got everything he needed except one thing. A new sword. The jeweled hilt felt wrong in his grip. He needed a weapon clean of the guilt from his brother's death. Felix was moving things and searching before a glow somewhere and he curiously walked over and moved a woman out of the way. He found a sword glimmering brighter like the sun with words on the blade:

συσκότιση

   He froze and inspected it. After attempting to read it and failing miserably he ignored the letters and ventured towards some mountains.