OH MY GOSH, I don't know why but I've always found the word 'babe' so cringey, and what makes it worse is that Annabelle is saying it.

"Uh, I have math"

"Omg same, lets go together" Bertha says while clinging onto my other arm.

They both are like Tree frogs

"Uh-umm, actually I ah have to get something from my locker and I also need to talk to my football coach about something, i'll see you in class" I lie

"Ok bye" she waves her hand

Once they all walk off I turn around to see if Rose and Conner and left, and they did leave.

I feel so bad.

But Ava was still there leaning against a locker looking at me with amusement.

"So? How'd it go?" She asks

"I honestly need to bleach my body 10 times then burn it" I respond

"Oh, sorry bud" she ruffles my hair

I hold onto her wrist to stop her from ruining my hair more, even though it already looked messy in the first place.

"Do not touch my hair" I stare at her

"Alright sorry" she whispers

We stay like that for a long time and I didn't even realise I was leaning in.

I really want to kiss her...

What? No I'd don't, I do not want to kiss her.

Just when I let go of her wrist, she grabs onto my hair again and ruffles it one more time.

"Sorry, it's just that your hair is so soft, I really want to tie you hair, you'll look adorable" she says while squishing my cheeks together.

"Alright whatever, lets go for math" I say while walking away from her whilst she just laughs.

***

School ended an hour back but I needed to stay since I had football practice.

You see, I completely forgot that I had football practice until lunch, which meant that I couldn't drop Annabelle home, so I had to tell her to get a ride from one of her friends.

Nolan's on the football team and I'm not going to lie when I say that he's good at playing football, I'm happy he's on the team now.

We practiced for a few more minutes until we were all dismissed.

All that's been running around my head recently is the video, how I could delete it and also how I should talk to my dad about it, because even after the video gets deleted, it doesn't affect the fact that my dad cheated on my mom.

I've decided to talk to dad about this whole situation, but I first need the video on my phone for proof.

Maybe if I got to Annabelle's house right now and get the footage, i'll be able to tell dad sooner, and while I'm one that I could delete the video.

I head into my car and drive to Annabelle's house, after 20 minutes I reach her house and I ring the door bell.

She opens the door and smirks at me.

"Blake what a pleasant surprise" she hugs me.

Great...

"Hey Annabelle, can I come in?" I ask

She moves away from the door and gives me space to come in, I could see the phone in her hands, but I just need that phone to delete the video...

"Uhh, Annabelle you know I'be been thinking..." I trail off while getting closer to her

"I really want to get matching phone covers for each other...you know so we can look like those cute couples.." I say

I'm going to throw up.

"Omg! That's such a great idea" she smiles

"Mhmm, I just need your phone to see what type of phone model you have" I say while getting closer to her and moving her hair out of her face.

I fell disgusting

"You mind getting me a measuring tape?" I ask

Why do I need a measuring tape? I don't know...

"Mhmm, let me go get it, here hold me phone for a sec" she smiles and gives me her phone

Bingo

Once she gone, I quickly turn on her phone, but I find out that these a password on it...what's something Annabelle would put as a password?

Hmm, let me try 'I love Blake'

Once I put down the passcode the phone opens, and I roll my eyes at the stupid password she has.

Seriously...This is obsession.

I go to her camera roll and scroll for the video, once I find the video I send it to my phone and delete it off of hers, I then delete it off from her recently deleted, once she can't access the video is any way possible, an idea pops up in my mind.

I quickly change her password into one she would never guess, so that she wouldn't be able to open her phone.

'You're an old rag' was her new password.

As soon  as I've done everything that I'm supposed to do I see her walking down the stairs with a measuring tape

This girl is stupid, and this was easier that I though haha

"Uh, I just realised that you phone is the same model as mine" I lie

"I should really really get going" I say while walking to the door.

"Ok, bye babe" she says

I just internally barfed

I get into my car and drive home, this is the best day ever.

•••

A/N

Yeah...so that just happened
Don't forget to VOTE ♥️ ⭐️