chapter five (filler)

what the hell did i get myself into? it got harder for me to catch my breath as i watched the golem get torn apart. after the creature was done it looked at me. walking to me then stopping in front of me, it looked at where my hands were and i sat up some more. it was a werewolf? i laughed at my self silently. it looked at me and it's eyes were a dark chocolate color, the looked familiar. before i could say anything it ran away. i ripped some of my shirt and put it on my wound, it was bleeding a lot. la connerie. then i heard footsteps, not just one set but a lot and they were coming my way fast. i got up slowly but quickly and hide behind a tree. when the footsteps stop i hear voices. i peeped my head out to see randall and the others. oh thank god.

"i thought you said you saw her here?" hamish asked, "she was before i ran away" randall said. wait? was that randall? it couldn't be.. could it? i was so confused, what am i supposed to do. i stayed behind the tree till they left. which wasn't that long. i limped back to my dorm room to see leo. "l-leo!?" i said he smiled and the it went away, fast. "what the hell happened to you!" he said walking to me and helping me to my bed. "if i told you, you wouldn't believe me" i said, "just tell me" he said lifting my shirt up to see the wound. "well.. i was talking a walk on the trial, then i got attacked by a golem... then a werewolf.. randall... killed it and it ran away?" i said questioning myself and looking at him as he cleans it and wraps it up. i winced at the pain as he went to look at my ankle. "a what-?" "..werewolf" "what was randall doing there?" "he was the werewolf?"

a/n: heres another chapter, sorry it's so short! i've been busy with it being easter and i have practice in a few minutes, i may update tomorrow after school or sometime next week! basically this is a filler and i wonder what leos doing at novas dorm 😏