❝ extended summary ❞

i had no clue as to what i was writing but i swear i have improved so please read this mess at your own risk :)

nova, leo and jack were all great friends. they were like three peas in a pods, until they started to attend belgrave university. the three knew the history about the university. the secret temple underneath the library, the order and the blue rose.

nova has grown up with her aunt most of her life. her parents were killed in a crash when she was three. she has a strong connection with her aunt and cares deeply about her. when she started school she met leo and jack. over the years in grade school she became close with them, being like a little sister to them. that's when jacks grandfather told them all about the order and the blue rose, and where to find it and how to get chosen.

when they started to attend belgrave university, they tried their best to fit in. but of course jack starting falling for a girl and tried his best to get with the girl. leo found a group of guys to hangout with and didn't really associate with jack and nova anymore. for nova, all she did was stay in her dorm room as her and her two best friends started to stop talking to each other.

it was already tough for her to make friends, let alone her only two friends don't talk anymore. so one night when there was a party she decided to go, make some friends and maybe a drink or two. it was a tough decision to make but she went to the party and met some new people. hamish, randall and lilith. randall caught her eye. he was attractive. she became great friends with them, her and lilith became very close. sharing secrets and hanging out a lot. one day nova told lilith she had feelings for randall and lilith was going and try to and hook them up. 

jack ended up getting into the order and having a fling with the girl he fell for, her name was alyssa. for leo he missed talking to jack and nova. so one day leo went to the bar to find nova but found her with randall. he knew something was up, he didn't quit like randall. something was strange about him.

a couple weeks later, nova and randall started to date. nova went to go over to his hangout area when he's with hamish and lilith. that was a mistake. she saw the three turn into large creatures with huge ears and sharp fangs. her terrifying scream got their attention and they turned back into their human form, to see nova. over the next few days nova wouldn't talk to them at all, no eye contact, no texts or phone calls. it scared her. was she or did she date a werewolf? did she become best friends with a werewolf?

the three tried everything to come into contact with her, they wanted to explain to her. they wanted to tell her the truth. eventually that happens when one of the hides accidentally turns nova.

a/n: this summary sucked, but i hope you'll enjoy!