8. Trouble Maker

★•*•★ His Claim 8 ★•*•★

Recap:

I was drowning in it, burning alive as he began to move faster, harder. Deeper. His fingers filled me, his mouth against my tortured çlít destroyed me.

My vision blurred as fire erupted over the over sensitize pores of my body. Frightening me with how extreme the pleasure was.

"I'm here, baby. Give it to me. Give me all your cream Kelly. Let me have you." he moaned into my çlit as my head began to toss back and forward against the sheets.

I wanted to scream, but the lord of all órgâsms bitçh-slapped me hard all over my body at once. I couldn't find the breath to let out that desperate scream.

Then his fingers were plunging one last time, and I slammed face-first into hot, piercing, body sinking pleasure.

My body arched off the bed and I clawed the sheets feeling them rip as I soundlessly fell apart and shattered into infinity.

I blacked out.

★•*•★ His Claim 8 ★•*•★

I was pissed and snappy and overflowing with unanswered questions. Talk about a crash. As much as I tried to tame it down, the caution look in Cory's and everyones eyes were a dead giveaway that I wasn't fooling anyone.

Three days. It had been three goddamned days since that night with Danny. Three days since I got up in the morning to cold sheets and no explanation to whatever the heck had happened the night before.

No explanation to why I felt so füçked. And not in a good way. More brain fuçked than anything else. No explanation to the fierce possessiveness that had glowed in those eyes that night. Those golden eyes.

People don't have golden eyes. They don't. Heck, I even googled it to be certain.

All I got was a bunch of Twilight fan-addicts web pages who think glowing golden contacts is cool or "hot" for a freaky bloodsucker that would rip your head off.

I am not one of those. Mariah loved Stephanie Mayer's vampires and for three months after they became popular, that was all I heard about.

I could care less. But even if Danny had contacts, there are none that glow golden suddenly in the dark. Contacts don't do that.

And yet the admition that they might- definitely were not-contacts, leaves me swimming in a land of twilight, and that is definitely somewhere I do not want to be. The mere possibility that Danny was something not quite...human, was bone chilling and absolutely ridiculous.

I'd known the guy practically all our lives. He left for a year, not a freakin century where I could say he transformed into some creature who lives in the forest, doesn't eat people and sparkles. A glittery fairy princess.

Okay so Stephanie confused the poor dude as a vamp, but aren't vampires cold? Because Danny was never cold. Ever. He was a walking furnace, and I hate to admit it but he was hot in more ways than mere temperature.

The thought had me blushing red and getting incredibly embarrassed. Images of him between my legs plagued my mind and I felt my lower stomach tighten in need. My core squeezed as my body recalled the feel of his touch. His mouth against me, the demanding caress of him between my thighs and promising flare within those eyes when they looked up to me as I shattered.

And then he leaves without a freakin word! It was last year all over again minus the fact I had been fuçked out of my senses. And now I find myself hòrny at the weirdest times and craving his touch.