12

Todoroki pov

    I awake to the sound of a camera. I slowly open my eyes and see Midoriya cuddled up next to me still sleeping and uraraka standing in front of us taking photos. I look up at her and give her a 'if you wake him I'll kill you' look. She smiles at me then walks away. I grab my phone to check the time. 3:30. School must have just gotten out. I look around the room to see bakugo and Kirishima, everyone else seems to be in there rooms or not here. " hey bro your finally awake" Kirishima says smiling. "Bakubabe made sure no one bugged you guys when class got out" bakubabe? Are they dating?

    "thanks?" I mumble

    "you should probably get to your room before iida yells at you for sleeping in the common room" bakugo advises. I really don't want to wake Midoriya up but I also don't want iida asking a bunch of questions. I lightly shake Midoriya to wake him. He slowly started to open his eyes. I looked down at him and smiled.

    "hey" I softly say to him. He smiles at me blushing slightly. "You need to get up" he nods and starts to get up. "Let's go find aizawa and find out what we missed in class okay"

    "o-okay" we get up and I wave to bakugo and Kirishima, indicating that we're leaving. We don't actually need to find out what we missed in class but I would like to talk to aizawa. I grab midoriyas hand and we start to walk to the classroom to see if Aizawas there. About half way there I notice aizawa walking towards us.
[

    "todoroki, Midoriya I thought I told you to stay in the dorms today."

    "we needed to talk to you"

    "I am heading over there now so let's go back and we can talk on your room" I notice that Midoriyas been awfully quiet through this. I squeeze his hand slightly and smile at him then start heading back to the dorms with aizawa. We get there and head straight to our room. I notice Midoriya trying to ignore the people starring at us as we pass by. We get to our room and head in,with aizawa. "So what did you want to talk about" aizawa says as he sits on the edge of our bed. I go to say something when there's an abrupt knock at the door. I get up and open it and it's all might.

    "can I talk to young Midoriya for a moment" he asks then looks at aizawa. "Oh are you busy I'll come back later"

    "no you can speak to him now" aizawa said. Midoriya got up and left the room with all might. I wonder what he had to talk to him about. "Okay todoroki what where you gonna say?"

    "it's about Midoriya, is he gonna go back on his meds? Or participate in hero training?." I ask. I don't want him getting hurt again.

    "he will go back on his meds but I'll be giving them to him so he can't overdose again, and he will be participating in training but will be partnered with you so he doesn't get badly hurt."

    "okay"

    "also todoroki"

    "yes"

    "I've noticed a change in behavior with you, ever since you stayed with me you've seemed sadder. Do you want to talk about it. Actually I'm not gonna give you a choice, talk to me about it."

    "ah well you see um..."

Aizawa pov

    I told todoroki to tell me what was wrong and he seemed hesitant. Usually he would just come out and say things but why not now. "Sorry I shouldn't of forced you to talk"

    "no I should probably tell someone"

    "oh well what is it then"

    "it's...endevor"

    "what did he do, I'll kill him" that bastard. I won't let him hurt one of my students again.

    "he's... he's been sending me threatening messages. Telling me if I don't do what he says he's gonna kill someone close to me. I can't let that happen but I don't wanna do what he says" he looks like he's about to cry. I get up and hug him.

    "give me your phone, I need evidence that your father did this"

    "he's not my father" he says handing me his phone. I go to his messages and find endevor name. I'm guessing it's the one under Midoriyas that says '#1 most hated man' I click on it only to find a bunch of threatening messages from endevor dating back to when he stayed at my house the first time. I screenshot the conversation then send it to myself

    "don't answer him no matter what, it will only give him what he wants" he nods.

Soooooooo sorry this took so long to get out. I'm gonna try to set a schedule and update every Friday. Hopefully. Also I apologize for any spelling errors, I just got a 7 week old kitten and he doesn't like when I'm not paying attention to him so he lays on my tablet. His name is shiro. Anyway I'm back