13

Aizawa pov

endevor is after todoroki. I tell todoroki not to answer any calls or texts from his father and leave the room to go find all might. He's still with Midoriya so they can't be far from the dorms. I go into the common room and see them on the couch. "All might I need to speak with you"  all might and Midoriya look up when I speak.

"okay. Young Midoriya head back to the dorm now." Midoriya nodded then went back to his dorm. "What do you need to speak about aizawa"

"it's endevor"

"what did he do" I got out my phone and Showed him the messages.

"he's been doing this ever since todoroki stayed at my house the first time"

"this is not acceptable, we need to tell nedzu" I nod my head and we head to nedzus office.

Deku pov

all might was talking to me about my future when aizawa interrupted. I was then sent back to the dorms. I get to the door and before I can open todoroki does. He stands in the door way and looks like he's been crying, then he embraces me. After a few minutes he pulls away and we go into the room. "T-todoroki are you okay" he looks at me and starts crying again. He never cry's so I'm not sure what to do. We sit on the bed and I rub his back. TheN He pulls be In for another hug. He moves me to where I'm on his lap and he buried his head into my neck.

"My fathers gonna kill me" he says between sobs. Holy cow that was not what I was expecting.

"t-todoroki what do you m-mean" I ask him softly. He reaches into his pocket then gives me his phone. He shows me the texts he was sent. "Y-you should tell a-aizawa" I say with concern

"I did" he said quietly, his voice muffled in my neck. At least he told someone, I hope aizawa does something. The last thing I want is for the love of my life to get hurt. He Moved his head from my neck and faced me. Then he leaned in for a passionate kiss. It was pure bliss. Sadly we where interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in" todoroki said. He didn't move me from his lap so I was hoping none of our classmates where coming in. I hear the door open then see mic, aizawa, and all might.

    "we have good news for both of you" aizawa said. I was intrigued.

    "oh, what is it" I ask

    "well" aizawa starts. "Midoriya, if you'll allow it, mic and I would like to adopt you" wait. Did I hear that correctly, I'll finally have a real family. I can feel my eyes start to water and soon I'm crying.

    "are you okay" todoroki whispers into my ear. I nod my head.

    "I'm so happy" I say quietly.

    "sooo, is that a yes" Aizawa asks.

    "y-yes"

    "great, we'll get the papers sighned right away then" mic says. Wow. I'm gonna have a real family.

    "now young todoroki" all might says. He looks concerned. "We are gonna get your dad arrested for everything he's done" todorokis face lit up.

    "holy cow, wait, really. Your not lying are you." Todoroki asks

    "no I'm not lying" all might starts "but you will need a guardian to live with" oh no, he might go into foster care or worse.

    "oh..." todoroki says

    "soo. If you'll allow it I want to adopt you, or at least have you live with me so you don't have to go into the system" I look over at todoroki who's tearing up again.

    "thank you" he says. Wow I never though this would happen. But now we will both be happy, and I guess it's a good thing that aizawa didn't adopt us both because then we couldn't date.

    "well we're gonna go and let you guys think about all of this. Don't forget to eat dinner and don't forget that you have school tomorrow. Just because we're family doesn't mean you can be late" aizawa says as he ushers the other teachers out of the room. Todoroki and I get up a little after they leave and go to the kitchen. I see iida, uraraka, and tsu there. When uraraka sees me she seems really excited.

"Deku!! Where have you been, are you okay!" She asks

"Midoriya, todoroki, I hope you two are doing well" iida says

"where have you been kero" tsu asks. I look at todoroki.

"should we tell then" I whisper so only he can hear me. he nods his head. "G-guys we both have g-good news" they seem interested. "B-but you can't t-t-tell anyone yet" they all nod and we sit down. I look over at todoroki hoping he will tell them.

"aizawa and mic are adopting Midoriya" he says. The three look really shocked.

"I'm so happy for you deku"

"yeah kero"

"congrats"

"and all might is adopting me" todoroki says blankly.

"what about endevor?" Uraraka asks

"he'll be in jail for abuse" todoroki looks away when he says this.

"todoroki I'm sorry" she says.

"I'm glad your gonna be safe" iida says with his weird hand movements.

"yeah kero" we talk for a little bit more then get our food. Cold soba, todorokis favorite. We eat then head back to our room bidding goodnight to everyone. We change onto our Pajamas and cuddle in bed then fall asleep.

Yeeeeeee okay sooo yeah hope it's okay. I was gonna have dadzawa adopt both of them but then that would be weird since there dating so yeah.  Also I'm seeing end game tomorrow night and am so excited.