3

Time skip to Monday morning

dekus pov

    the alarm goes off and to wake up to todoroki snuggling up to me. He's so cute when he sleeps. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. "Mornin" he says quietly.
    "morning todoroki" I say giving him a smile. "Don't forget we have to go to class today" I say and try to get out of bed. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.
    "are you sure your ready to go back, I can have fuyumi call you out if I need to" he says sounding concerned.

    "yeah I'll be fine, and if anything happens I'll just come find you" he nods to my response. We get out of bed and put our uniforms on. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth then try to fix my hair, todoroki does the same. I look at the time and it's 8. "School starts in 30 minutes hurry up" I say to todoroki as I grab my bag. He grabs his stuff the we head to school. As we walk he grabs my hand.

"I'm gonna talk to aizawa about what happened the other day okay" I nod in response. "Your gonna be there to" I nod again. We walk into the school and head to the class. He releases my hand before opening the door. We walk in and almost everyone's there.

"deku!! Are you feeling better, I got worried when you weren't here after lunch" Uraraka says running up to me.

"I'm fine uraraka, I got some sleep like you said and I feel better now" it's sad how easily I can lie to people.

"well that's good we where worried about you" kirishima said entering the conversation. After a but iida started yelling.

"everyone sit down class is starting soon" he shouted.

"but your the only one standing up" tokayami said.

"oh" he sat back down and we waited for aizawa to come in. Then the door opened and came in with bags under his eyes.

"class today we will be doing training, get your gear and head to the field." We all do as he says and change then head to the field. We get there and he has us doing basic sparing. I was parred with todoroki which was good. After a while the bell rang and we changed and started to head to lunch. Todoroki stood next to me before we entered the lunch room and said something.

"let's go talk to aizawa now" I nodded and we headed to the classroom. To our surprise aizawa was actually there. "Aizawa we need to talk to you about something" todoroki said as we entered the classroom. He looked up at us concerned.

"well that's my cue to leave" I say and try to leave the classroom. Todoroki grabs my hand and pulls me back next to him.

"did something happen todoroki?" Aizawa asked.

todorokis pov

"yeah something did happen" I say. "It's about Midoriya" he turned to look at Midoriya.

"What happened Midoriya are you alright" he actually sounded concerned, not his usual monotone self. I turn to look at Midoriya and he started crying.

"aizawa" I said so he would look at me. "Midoriya tried to kill himself on Friday, that's why he wasn't in class after lunch. He's been staying with me but I got word from my sister that father was gonna be home early and he can't stay with me anymore." Aizawas eyes widened and he looked at Midoriya again then pulled him into a hug.

"Midoriya why didn't you tell me something was wrong" he asked

"I d-didn't w-want to be a b-burden" he said between sobs.

"todoroki im glad you told me, I will let Midoriya stay with me for a while and I'll inform all might about what happened. Does he have any stuff at your house?" He asked.