imagine 12; party! part 3

your pov

flashback end

i checked the time. 11:45. the party started at 1, i forced myself up and started to get ready. i decided that i won't let a 'stupid' breakup ruin my party mood.

as soon as i started to get ready my phone started to ring. i picked it up and answered the phone. "hello?" i tried to sound as if i didn't just have a hangover. "where are you?" a guys voice came from the other line, i checked my phone to see who was calling since i was confused. it was darren.

"ohh... sorry.. i just woke up, i'll start getting ready" i panicked. "oh don't worry, i just wanted to see if you had time before the party starts" he sarcastically said. "oh wait, give me 30 minutes" i ended the call.

i started getting ready and drinking lots of pills.  i tried to ignore the fact that i was in pain still, the fact that everything happened just like that. after i got ready i nearly headed out of the house until i realised that i didn't even know where i was supposed to meet him.

i was about to call until i saw darren parked outmoded my house, he came to pick me up? i walked towards him fixing my hair. " where are we going?" i smiled. "oh just here, i want to talk for a bit" he leaned against his car. " okay why don't we go inside" i started to walk to my door. "wait, it won't be for that long" he stopped me by grabbing onto my wrist.

" i like you, and i want to go out with you... come with me to my party.. as a couple" he looked me in the eyes. i still love him. Dylan. but now that we're not together i think it's best to move on. " ..y-y-yes" i hesitated. " okay, get in the car" he had a big smile.

i feel bad, i don't know whether or not if i'm going out with him to get over dylan or using him to make dylan jealous. darren's my best friend and i don't want to lose our friendship.

*party time*

we walked in his house holding hands, everyone was watching us and clapping their hands. i forced a smile and looked around, i was actually starting to forget about him. as i was looking my eyes stopped at a corner where shancai and dylan was.

my smile turned into a pout, "are you okay?" darren looked down at me. "yeah, just having a tummy ache, where's your bathroom?" i took my hands off his. "upstairs to the right" he pointed to the directions. i saw shancai..

she looked at me, up and down. "so you're the girl that hurt my man feelings" she applied her dark red lipstick. "what?" i washed my hands. "my poor baby," she walked towards me. "he loves me now" she closed her lipstick and walked off. that bitch..

i walked down trying to hold back my tears, did he actually leave me for her?! "hey" dylan walked towards me with a slight smile. "what do you want?" i tried to walk off. "talk to me? for at a minute" he grabbed onto me. "so, you and darren?" he had anger in his voice.

"and? we're not together anymore" i rolled my eyes trying to hide the tears. "you're with shancai so i don't know why you're complaining" i tried to walk off but his grip got tighter. "i'm. not. with. her." he looked at me.

"sorry i can't do this, if you're not then you're not but i can't right now" i tried to go away. he didn't let go. "please let go off me" i shouted at him. Darren came rushing in and pushing him off me.

"what're you doing?!" darren put me behind him and started shouting at him making a scene. dylan kept starring at me. he had pain in his eyes. he smiled at me with tears coming down... i love him too much.

i smiled at him with tears coming down my eyes "i love you" i mouthed the words to him. i walked off wiping. my tears. that's it. it's over..

"I LOVE YOU, i love you y/n and i will always love you. even if you don't love me anymore. even if we separate ways. even if we die old together. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" he ran to me and backed hug me.

...........

how did you like this chapter? if you want another one like this please comment because i'm running out of context....