Imagine 10; heart break

I stare blankly at my ceiling with my heart crying out in pain. No tears ran down my eyes. Today marks the day I never wanted anything like this to happen. Who knew it could be today...

I stood up and stitches punched the side of my hip. a headache hurting so hard to the point where I want to put my head in cold ice water. I knew that I shouldn't have drank that much!

why did this happen? why am I like this, you ask.

i broke up with him. the love of my life. Dylan...

it was all a mistake, my fault. me and him would have lots of arguments and that would lead us to breaking up but little did I know this was for real this time.

*flashback*

"yahhh! wake up!" I banged on Dylan's dorm room door. I was waiting for an answer.. yet nope, no noise.

"wake up or I'm leaving you!" I screamed my head off. "shut up!" someone across the hallway shouted. "sorry" I shouted back and started knocking on the door again.I started to give up and I sat down with my head against the door.

the door opened and I fell backwards. My eyes met Dylan's and that made me annoyed knowing the fact that he waited until now to open the door, he was already ready!
i couldn't stay mad at him for long because he gave me a warm smile giving me tingles in the inside.

i got up and poured at him, " why weren't you answering the door, we're going to be late!" i dragged him out.

"sorry babe, i'll make it up to you by buying you whatever you want, has to be food though" he hugged my arm while looking down at me.

- class starts -

there's this guy that Dylan gets jealous of because he sits next to me in class and talks to me, i talk to him because i knew him since elementary school.

"hey darren, what are you going to do for this weekend?" i sat down taking off my coat.

"i'm having a party, you're invited" he winked at me, i rolled my eyes and laughed it off. i could see Dylan giving glares at him at the corner of my eye..

- class ends -
"hey Dylan, wait up!" i packed my bags really fast and headed to dylan who was leaving the classroom.

"you said you were going to buy me food" i walked next to him. "why don't you go with your new boyfriend since you're always hanging out with him."

he walked really fast leaving me there clueless,why is he acting like that? is it because of Darren? it shouldn't be, he knows that it's not like that, i know, he knows (lee know ;) ~ if you know you know, skz fans).

during the whole day of school i didn't see dylan anywhere and as the school ended and it was time to go home i waited outside the gates for him, no sign. i checked the time and it was already 4, i was standing outside for an hour.

i went back to school searching classrooms to see if he was there. he should finish after school clubs by no. i went inside his science classroom and found him there with another girl..

i don't recognise who she is, i think he's tutoring her. she looked very pretty and her style of clothing was beautiful, i was guessing that her personality is and he can introduce me to her one day and we can be friends until i saw her lean onto dylan.

u was embarrassed, i know that no one was around but i felt miserable seeing that she kissed him and he didn't do anything to stop it.

i ran off like a maniac, i wish he didn't see me. by the time i went home i cried and cried all night until my eyes got sore.

——-
hello! sorry for not posting in a while but i was really busy these past few days (maybe) but i hope you enjoyed this chapter

i made it longer because i feel bad for making all of you guys wait long. and no the story doesn't stop there, there's a part two!