[1/4] The Prince with a Lingerie Fetish

The Prince...with a Lingerie Fetish

It’s been months already; don’t they get sick of waiting?  

Squeals ridiculously escalate into deafening screams as a luxurious imported foreign sedan pulls up to the non-existent pathway. Annoyed teachers and members of the student council attempt to disperse the crowd of fan girls, but to no avail, they are swept up into the jaws of the hungry mass. 

The individuals within the shiny black automobile watch in dismay, thanking the gods for the physical barrier existing in between, protecting the teenager from possible mental scarring. 

“Have a good day, Young Master. Also, your things have been set up at the dormitory,” the bald driver bids goodbye, looking to his passenger through the rear-view mirror. 

He flashes a toothy smile, although some were missing from his pink gums. 

“Thank you Watanabe-san. Please tell Father I will call him once I’ve settled in.” 

The dapperly dressed student gingerly exits the vehicle, unable to see the nervous sweat drop on the older male’s temple. 

...

A sigh numbly escapes the bishounen’s lips as he brushes the invisible dust off the black and white kimono. Within the change rooms, brazen pairs of eyes burn holes pass the falling layers of fabric; goose bumps slowly form, while an icy shiver sneaks up his back. 

It was a reoccurring aspect of the model student’s day, especially when his comparatively smaller figure is exposed through the thin articles of clothing beneath the traditional uniform. Under watchful eyes, he further took care that his Achilles heel would not be revealed. 

Fortunately, another third year member of the club would interfere with never-ending lectures.

-

A jingling of keys echoes in the empty hallway. The room was simply furnished, cardboard boxes are stacked neatly in a corner; the contents carefully placed around. Yet, a few suitcases remained untouched in the middle, as if they were Pandora’s Box. 

The mattress sinks slightly from the sudden weight of the archery captain. Pulling out a [_f/c_] phone, fingers eagerly dialling a memorised number. 

“Hello? Fujima-san, could I speak to Father please?”

“OH, OJOU-CHAN! HOW WAS SCHO-”

“KENMA, LET ME SPEAK TO MY DAUGHTER!” a thunderous voice interrupts, causing the teenager to jolt away from the earpiece.

“[_f/n_]! How was school? Did someone find out!? Want to move to a private all-girls school?!” 

“Father, please…” he pleads with brows knitted, somewhat bothered by his father’s true intentions. 

“I’ve told you so many times to call me ‘Daddy’… If your smothering Grandfather wasn’t in ridiculous health for his age, I would of have never let you live your youth as a boy! You’re mother, may she rest in peace, would be so disappointed in me,” the doting father continues, expressing his concern for his son daughter.

“Dad, I love you and Grandpa – don’t blame him. He is just following our clan’s traditions. I am doing well at school and perfectly healthy, she must be over the moon. Goodbye!”

“Okay, if you say so. I love you, my precious [_nickname_]. Sleep well, lock your door and windows, don’t get eaten~” 

The soft, clean scent of your bed sheets fills your nose. You missed coming back to it. After a long day of breathing in the unpleasant mixture of sweat, male deodorant and other unidentifiable odours – this just made everything better.

The young male relaxes himself from the constricting garments and removes the rest of his disguise. [_H/l_] [_h/c_] locks fall to the girl's [_body/part_], revealing her feminine figure.

Unlike what everyone thought; your hair was just really good at staying in place underneath a human-hair wig and you knew which bathrooms would be isolated at particular times. There’s also a really clever invention called sports bras (and with additional bandaging and other compressing undergarments) beneath loose clothing.  

Yes. Oh, that is correct~

So, the very same bishounen captain, Samezuka Academy idol and heir to an infamous Yakuza clan – is a just a girl with a cross-dressing secret. 

Until today, you were ‘happily’ living at your rather large home with about 100 full grown men – what could happen?

Although the whole Pandora’s Box may not have been unlocked, secrets would soon be poured out to an unsuspecting newcomer. 

-

Keeping up appearances was difficult and you missed all things that were feminine and beautiful thus, you wore pretty lingerie to sleep as a guilty pleasure. Your night escapades of wearing lingerie to sleep just shot a potent arrow into your cross-dressing facade. 

“What in the world..? Why is this lying around?” 

A large hand carefully picks up the [_f/c_] lacy bra, while a matching pair of underwear lies on the ground of the dormitory. Sousuke’s turquoise orbs meet your own [_e/c_] pair, your face the colour of his best friend’s hair. 

The girl’s much softer hand instinctually grabs his, forcefully pulling the swimmer before his thoughts could form into words; the undergarments also whisked away. 

*THUD*

*Click*

The dark haired male eyes widen, his mind and body were having trouble digesting the sight above him. Your slender arms pinned his toned arms to the cold floor of your room, your body hovers above his and your knees beside his hips. The rush of adrenaline cruised through your veins making your breathing uneven and heavy. Your lips stops next to his ears, a coy voice slips out. 

“Let’s become friends, Yamazaki-kun~”