[EXTRA!] Time & Place

Time & Place

The tinted windows shielded you from the summer sun which threatened to ruin your enjoyment of the cool air con within the travelling vehicle. Fortunately, school was going perfectly well however, those persistent fangirls still kept waiting at the gates and created a nuisance for everyone. Apart from that, the archery club had just been successful in moving onto regionals, and hopefully, nationals.  

Hmm, I haven't seen him in a while...

So far no one had found out about your secrets - and you were quite tight-lipped about his. He seemed to be trustworthy although, you were prepared to handle him with the training you learnt from your family business.

...

"Mother will be really happy with this ca-"

A suspicious man dashes towards to the [_h/c_] girl, both falling to the ground from the collision. The beautiful cake and flowers you bought for your Mother's death anniversary were splattered on the ground.  

"HEY! APOLOGISE TO OJOU-CHAN," the much larger man bellows as he helps the young lady up. 

The people working with her Father had watched her as a cute infant flourish into a lovely young woman; they all helped raised her and played with her,  treating the girl as their own daughter. 

Your [_e/c_] orbs watch the man hurriedly pick up the items that had fallen out of his backpack, his face twisted into a frightened and anxious expression. 

"You should return those items. If you need money, we can help you - just don't commit this petty crime."

The man replies with a glare and curses sputtered from his mouth. 

The car park around you came to a standstill, you could feel a vein almost popping from your climbing blood pressure.

In an instant, your arms reach out clutching his collar dragging him back into the shopping centre - you warned him and he didn't listen. The two men in black suits didn't interfere with their young mistress'  actions as she was more than capable to handle this minor situation. 

You recognised the short, dark hair and those vivid teal orbs amongst the crowd - his presence into your demure life was making quite an interesting turn around. 

...

The ride back to your family home was filled with questions and complaints from your doting father figures. 

However, your mind was only consumed of thoughts of a particular swimmer. 

Sousuke... Can we become real friends?