Prologue

Y/N or as everyone knows him as death is the grim reaper, Y/N stole the title when he and the first reapers battle roared over the underworld. All the devils saw Y/N do the Impossible he out ran and beat death and by doing so he gain the aura of ultimate destruction, Death lighting.

Y/N POV
I was now standing over the body of the grip reaper that I just killed. Everyone thought it is impossible for him die, But I did it.

"I did it I beat death." I thought to himself, but soon I felt my body go stiff as if my blood stoped pumping in my body.

"Oh shit." My suit vanished into my ring and I felt myself fall unconscious.

Scarlet pov

I was running from the new devil king Sirzechs Lucifer. As I was running I saw a person in the distance laying on the ground coved in wounds.

"I must help him." Scarlet thought to herself as she used her strength to pick the teen up and vanished from sight right before Sirzechs could show up.

Y/N pov

I was laying down and felt my eyes slowly open.

"I see your finally awaken sleep head." I looked over to see a beautiful young lady that looked to be in her late teens earlier 20's

" I looked over to see a beautiful young lady that looked to be in her late teens earlier 20's

"Ummm who are you and what am I doing here." I asked the young lady who giggled at me.

"Well cutie Your In my home I found you laying in the middle of the battle field that death and Godspeed fought in." The young lady told me and my eyes widen.

"Oh no the fight ah." I tried to sit up but felt something cold on my body. I looked down to see I had rags over my body.

"You where baldly injured so I healed you up oh and my names Scarlet." The now named Scarlet told me.

"Nice yo meet you names Y/N." I told the young girl who nodded her head.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N." Scarlet told me as I tried to get up but only could sit up I took off the bandages to show my godly physique. Scarlet looked away with a blushed face.

"Ummm." Scarlet points to my 8 pack witch was starting to heal because of my super healing.

"Oh that's my abs." I told her as she nodded her head.

"I am well aware of what abs are I just have not seem such defined abs before." Scarlet told me as she looks at my core muscle now that I am standing.

"Yea well I am not a tiny Person." I told Scarlet as I saw where my shirt was and put it on much to scarlet disliking.

"So Y/N tell me about yourself." Scarlet asked me as I sat back down on the floor.

"Well I am 18 the last of my race and death." I told her who I was and she looked shocked.

"Your him, the one the went toe to toe with the grim reaper." Scarlet asked me as I nodded me head.

"Yes I took down death the 4 original devil kings and god." I told Scarlet who's jaw might brake off her beautiful mouth.

"Y your that powerful." Scarlet asked me as I smiled showing my dragon like teeth.

"Scarlet if I wanted to I could destroy the entire human world." I told her as she looked shocked I would think about that. "Don't worry I won't be doing that it's just a joke." I told Scarlet who just nodded her head slowly.

"So sense your death dose that make you immortal." Scarlet asked me and I thought for a second.

"Yea I guess that's true." I told Scarlet who had stars in her eyes.

"Wow that's awesome." Scarlet told me, but then I thought to my self did I get the death lightning.

"Scarlet step back I am going to power up." I told her as scarlet stepped back as I close my eyes soon after crimson lightning bolts covered my body as I put my fist in front of me making my ring glow.

"No way it's not possible." Scarlet thought to herself as she watched me stop powering up.

"Damn." Was all I thought as I was I had a aura of crimson colored lighting.

"This is so cool, but I think I need to get some sleep." I told Scarlet who nodded her head in agreement.

"Ok we can head to bed if you want Scarlet told me as her tails went away.

"Wow your really beautiful Scarlet." I told her as she looked away with a deep blush on her face that could rival the death lightning in color.

"M me b beautiful." Scarlet asked me stuttering in shock.

"Yes Scarlet I really mean it your extremely beautiful and nice the fact that you would let a stranger into your house prove the point." I told Scarlet who's face looks ready to turn into a carry.

"I uaaa it's that I saw you and wanted to help." Scarlet told me as we went into her room that was beautiful it had a master bed and a couch in the room.

"Ok well goodnight Scarlet." I walked to the couch, but before I could take my shirt off she stoped me.

"Wait we could sleep in the same bed if you want." I looked at her shocked, but nodded and got into bed as she took her robe off leaving her naked as she got into bed and hugged my body putting her head on my chest and resting her hands on my abs with her breast pushing on my chest.

"Good night Scarlet." I told her and she snuggled closer to me.

"Good night Y/N." She told me as we both fell asleep.

That's a rap for the prologue so like comment share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUT