Day 6: New Found Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Annabelle." She managed to say as she shook my hand hesitantly.

I had to admit it. She was really cute and fit. He dark brown hair framed her face nicely, and she had amazing green eyes. Her skin was pale and the fact that she wrote and sang her own music was really cool. I love composing my own stuff as well. 

"Why are you here alone?" I asked her as I sat beside her.

"To uh, write my music." She admitted.

"Why at a park?" I looked at her questioningly. 

"People barely come around this part of the park so I use it to write my music." She explained.

"I see. It's cool that you compose your own tunes." I smiled. She looked at me and smiled back. Her smile was pretty perfect too.

"Yeah, thanks. What about you? What brings you here to the park?" She asked.

"I'm actually here with my friend. She's at the swings right now while I came here to talk to you." I confessed blushing a bit. She smiled at me and I felt my stomach jump a bit. It was a weird feeling, but there was no denying that she was a cute girl. And the fact that she plays the guitar and writes her own music really made me that much more attracted to her. 

"Why don't you sit down and let's sing some of your songs together." She smiled at me widely. Her eyes seemed to close when she smiled.

"Are you a fan?" I hoped she was.

"No. I'm a Directioner." Annabelle laughed and I joined her.

"You got me. I thought for a second that you really didn't like us." I rocked forward laughing.

We got through singing one song, which happened to be 'Stole My Heart.' When we finished I couldn't help but stare at her in awe. She was an amazing signer. I was about to say something when I suddenly heard clapping. Annabelle and I both looked in the direction of the clapping when we saw Cole standing there with a big grin on her face. 

Cole's POV

I was waiting by the swings for Niall. A minute had gone by and as I sat there alone, something weird started to happen. I suddenly wanted Niall to just come back. That girl was definitely stunning, she was obviously musically inclined, and I wouldn't be surprised if she could sing. The more I thought about it, the more I felt that the girl was wrong for Niall. It must have been something I ate or maybe the sun was getting to me. That girl was definitely perfect for Niall. So why can't I accept it. This was too weird. Lost in my thoughts I noticed that I was walking towards them. As I got closer, I heard them singing 'Stole My Heart.' The edge of my lips curled upward but for some strange reason I felt a bit sick in my stomach. It had to be something I ate. Without being noticed, I listened to them sing together. They were really good. Their voices meshed well together in harmony. When they finished, I noticed Niall staring at her in amazement. Seeing Niall stare at her like that made me a bit mad, so to break his gaze away from her I started clapping. Just like I imagined it, they both turned their attention to me.

"You guys were amazing!" I chirped walking closer to them until I was standing at Niall's side.

"Cole! Hey!" Niall seemed a bit surprised.

"Oh, you're Cole! Niall mentioned you. Oh, and my name is Annabelle, but everyone calls me Belle." She introduced herself.

"Really? Niall mentioned me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he told me that you were the one that pushed him to talk to me." She smiled at me and I felt like I couldn't be mad at her. She was so sweet and seemed like a real sweetheart.