ch 7

There was a chill of quiet. Sam and Charlie faced each other, both bright red and completely blow away by each others words.

"You two got a surrogate then!" Bronwyn chirped happily, starting to bubble and getting excited.

"Well about that part." Elvis choked out.

"What did you do!" Charlie hissed at Elvis

"Charles Jones sit down and we will calmly explain everything." Sam barked, Charlie still red with rage sat down firmly, Sam followed suit just as pissed off.

"So how did you two get a little miracle, who's the Mum?" Bronwyn called.

"Well, I am." Sam coughed.

"No really Sam." Charlie hissed.

"No really Charlie." Sam stood and fumbled over to the cabinet in the dining nook. "I have scans, took them today." Sam said.

"But, but you aren't a girl, I know." Charlie called.

"Charlie leave the man alone, who knows anything. Are you far enough along to know if it's a boy or girl? Or more?" Bronwyn called.

"Helen says she can't tell anything right now, I'm only about 5 weeks out." Sam sat back down and passed along his photos.

"Wow, I guess congratulations you two." Charlie called, his mood flipping and a smile hitting his face. "Sucks I can't take my baby bro for a pint. He took me for one." Charlie laughed a bit.

"You could always take your brother in law." Bronwyn said, elbowing her husband.

"That sounds like a lovely idea, Bron!" Sam called.