IX

2 months later....

Hyejoo POV

These past weeks have been going amazing. Number one, Yerim and Hoseok are officially together. Number two, I haven't flunked any class and number three.... Chae convinced her parents to take us to the BlackPink concert! When we found out they had bought the tickets, we started dancing and screaming. That night, I spent the night with Chaewon in her house.

"I am SO exited! Saturday is the concert and we are going full fangirls, Hyejoo!" Chaewon said.

"I have an idea! Let's go to the kpop store near the mall and buy some BLACKPINK shirts! Come on Hyejoo! Let's go!" She stood up and grabbed my hand. She made me stand up.

"Ok, ok! Let me ask my parents,"

"Ok!" Chaewon said.

We went down the stairs and found my parents almost making out in the living room.... watching "Animal Planet".

"MOM WHAT THE FU-!"

Chaewon covered her eyes. My dad quickly stood up and tried to button his shirt.

"I- we were just- Uh...." My dad stuttered.

My mom was visibly embarrased as my father ran out of the room and my mom stayed, lying on the couch. Chaewon uncovered her eyes.

"Mom, you have a BEDROOM! Why were you watching Animal Planet AND making out!?" I gagged.

"Honey, we were just having some 'us' time, sorry we disturbed your innocence." She laughed.

I sighed. "Anyways, I'm taking your car. We're going to the mall and later to work. See ya." I grabbed Chae's hand and left the house. Chaewon was still shocked of what her eyes just had saw.

"That was.... an interesting experience.."

"Just get in the car, Chae!"

I turned on the engine and made our way to the mall.

Chaewon POV

GEEZ! I knew that Hyejoo's parents lived #nofilter but not that free and weird!

"I still can't process it, Hyejoo"

"What? The concert?"

"No, no... Your mom and dad.."

She sighed and let out a giggle, "oh well, it's the Son family!"

We arrived at the mall, it was very crowded because of Mother's Day gifts. We were looking for a parking because as I said, it was extremely full. An old guy was walking towards his car so I made Hyejoo lower the car window.

"Hey, sir! Are you near here? We are just having some difficulties finding a parking spot!" I sorta had to yell since he was beside the driver's part and I was in passenger.

"I'm two more cars away. Follow me, girls" Hyejoo put it on drive and followed the man.

The man got in his car and waved at us. We waved back. But we wasted so much time waving, another car had already taken our parking spot. And it was the one and only... Kim Jiwoo, owner of KJ Smoothies.

Nice.

"Oh, son of a bit-"

"Ok, ok Hyejoo! Calm down! We'll... find another one?" I sighed. Mrs. Kim got out of her 2018 White Mercedes Benz and waved at us. We faked a smile and waved back. When se was out of sight, both of us took out our middle fingers. Then we laughed.

"Oh well, let look for another"

"Yeah, let's not waste more time."

[•••]

"OH MY BUTTERFLIES!"

I was on my knees, looking at the lightstick section, admiring the beauty.

"This is SO PRETTY!!" I screeched.

"Hyejoo! Let's buy the BLACKPINK LightStick!! Please, pretty please?!"

"Chae! We brought money for SHIRTS! Not overpriced flashlights!"

"But-"

"I said no. Ok, let go look for shirts!" Hyejoo said, quickly changing her mood.. duality who?

[•••]

Everything was going normal. We were now in the food court.

"Hey Hyejoo! Can we invite Yerim and Hobi to eat with us here?" I asked,

"Um.... yeah, sure. Let me call Yerim."

I went to pick up the food while Hyejoo was calling our friends. After a lot of waiting, they finally gave me my order. Some French fries, big ones of course, two cheese burgers and one smoothie for the both of us.

"What did they say?" I put the food on the table and sat in the comfy chair.

"They will be here in 5."

"Great!"

Yerim POV

"Come on, Hobi! We're going to be late! I told you we are going to eat with them!"

Hoseok was making a sandwich for himself. I kept insisting he didn't make because we were going to eat with Hyejoo and Chae! But he didn't listened.

"Calm down, Yerim... I just don't want junk food, that's all. We can buy an ice cream if you want?"

"Ok!" I hugged him and we went out of the door.

UNKNOWN POV

-static- We got them. They're entering Incheon SuperMall, food court area. I already did the work. That little sweetie couple will have to be saying bye-bye. Take it from there, Jiseong. Over and Out -static-

-static- It will be my pleasure.... good bye, Yerim -static-

I lost a bit of inspiration for this chap. But the important thing is that I finished it. Anyways, I would like to say Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a great day/night :)

A/N