VI

Hyejoo POV

~ring ring ring ring~

I rolled in my bed. The blankets were covering all of my body. I let out my hand to the air and turned off the alarm. I got out of bed and looked for clothes. I put on a white shirt with a black hoodie with a cat design, some jeans and my white converse. I tied my hair in a braid, brushed my teeth and put on a little amount of makeup. I went downstairs and made myself a breakfast wrap. While I was looking for juice, I saw Chaewon's box of chocolates. I grabbed them and put them in my bag. My mom went to the kitchen and made herself some coffee. She kissed my forehead and I walked out of my house.

Chaewon was already waiting for me in front of her house.

"Hyejoo! Finally, I have been waiting ages!"

"Sorry, I wanted to eat calmly." I giggled

I looked at her bag. It didn't look full. Maybe the surprise wasn't big? A necklace? A video game?! Chaewon touched my shoulder violently. I think she had noticed my curiosity.

"Ok, Hyejoo! Since you are a curious girl.... here."

She handed me a box of chocolates.

Chocolate

The thing that could surpass the emotion of getting the new video game trilogy. Or a sparkly necklace. Chocolate was one-hundred times better that.... well, everything.

"Chae..... OH MY GOD! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I'VE BEEN CRAVING CHOCOLATES! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!" I bear-hugged Chaewon. I could hear her difficulty to breath. I hugged her more and more hardly. When I looked at her, she was mostly pale so I let her go.

"Y-your wel-come..." Still trying to catch her breath. I laughed and handed her my box of chocolates. She took it and gave me a kiss in the cheek. I gave one to her back and westarted walking to school.

Yerim POV

I dropped the suitcase on the floor. I threw Tae's clothes and threw some of mine too. I grabbed Taehyung and ran from my house. I couldn't stay anymore time in there. Neither could Taehyung, my little brother. My step-dad's screams were faintly heard. I kept running with Tae.

After a while, I decided to not go to school and to not leave Tae in his academy. We walked to a park and sat in a wooden bench.

"Yerim nuna.... will we live with mommy now?"

"I guess so, Tae.... I'm gonna call her now ok?

Mom answered the call.

"Hey honey, are you in school? You okay?"

"Mom.... we can't live with Jiseong anymore. He keeps yelling at us and hitting us." My voice broke." This morning he threw Tae out of his room because he didn't want to wake up. Tae is still in his pijamas.... we're in a park. It's cold and we wanted to know if we could live with you now..."

"Jiseong did what!? Oh god, I'm going right now to the park! What park are you kids in?"

"Uhh, Incheon Child Area"

"Don't move! I'll go there now! Jiseong will pay for this! Don't worry, kids!"

~beep beep beep~

I hugged Tae to keep him warm while mom drove here. I told him various times that everything would be ok. Chaewon and Hyejoo texted me where was I but I was not in the mood to talk with anybody, even Hobi.

"Yerim! Taehyung!"

My mom ran towards us and hugged us with force. We hugged her back and kissed her.

"Eomma! I missed you, mommy!" Tae said, sobbing softly.

"Me too, mom. I missed you...." I said before braking into tears. She hugged me more and carried us to her car. We snuggled ourselves into the car. She put our suitcase in the trunk, turned on the engine and drove to her house. My mom worked as a lawyer. Since she was so busy for the last 14 months, she had left us with our step-dad. Now that she had taken care of her work and had vacation breaks, we could stay with her again.

We arrived at our old house. It was huge! Almost big as a mansion. We took out the suitcase out of the back part of the car and proceeded into the house.

Mom led us to our rooms. We settled in, changed Tae out of his pj's and walked back down to the kitchen. We hadn't ate breakfast so my mom made for Tae and I brunch. Chocolate waffles, bacon, orange juice and toast! My mom decided to eat with us, to spend time together.

Chaewon POV

Yerim didn't come to school today. Ever since I started in this collage, she never skipped class.
I had texted her but no sign of her. I called Hoseok but he hadn't seen Yerim since their date. I convinced Hyejoo to text Yerim too, but still no sign of her. We were staring to get nervous. I texted Hoseok and told him to meet up in the nearest Starbucks. Hyejoo and I walked there. Hoseok arrived a few minutes after we arrived.

"What happened to Yerim?" Hoseok asked us anxiously.

"That is why we told you to meet up here. We have to find her! I haven't seen her since yesterday, after we left school." Hyejoo said

We sat in a table for three and started to talk about her.

"I agree with Hyejoo. Since yesterday, she hasn't called me or even texted me back. Do you know something Hoseok?" I asked him, who looked deeply worried.

"I don't know if this will help but..."

"What? Tell us, Hoseok!" Hyejoo yelled

"The day of our date, she insisted in walking to her home from the entrance. I told her that I could take her to her house but she something about his dad, step-dad, one of those..... she said that he didn't like to see her with friends.."

"Hoseok, do you remember what is the name of  Yerim's neighborhood?" I asked him while looking for the Maps app.

"Blossom Springs. That's the name."

Hyejoo stood up, dragged Hoseok outside and pointed to his car. "Drive us there."

Next chapter is going to be a spicy one! *giggles* This was uploaded a bit late but it worth reading. I'm gonna do a special thing for you readers! Hmmm... how about a hint of next chapter?

Hint: 🤕🚘🚨🚓

A/N