1-Theory

It all started on a lovely sunday afternoon when Harry was hanging out with a couple of friends.

"The sky is so beautiful." Camille said.
"The blue color is truly captivating", she added.

"Yeah, I wonder why the sky is blue and the earth is round." Taylor answered, very confused.

"LMAO what? The earth ain't even round who told you that crap? It's flat. I watched a documentary." Harry laughingly said.
The others laughed at that, thinking he was joking.

He wasn't.

"Very funny, Styles. For real though, can anyone explain how the earth rotates around the sun again? I always forget that and honestly it confuses me every time." Taylor commented.

"I don't know why you guys would think I was joking, I was not. See, I know how in school they teach you so many things that are not true at all; so I understand that it can get confusing to differentiate between reality and fiction, but believe me when I tell you the earth is flat."

"Is it as flat as your ass?" Kendall answered, causing the others to chuckle.

"Why would you even say that? That's just mean." Harry said.

"It was a joke Harry, learn to take one." Camille added.

"Besides that, please don't disturb us with your weird theories about something that was scientifically proven a long time ago. The earth is round Harry, nothing you say or do will change that." Taylor said.

"It's not Taylor! You just have to open your eyes for once and actually see for yourself instead of following the media you stupid sheep! It all makes sense."

"Can you prove it?" Kendall asked.

"You bet your white arse I can Kendall! I'll show you guys! Every single one of you!"

Harry stood up and left without saying anything else.
Kendall, Taylor and Camille couldn't stop chuckling at each other and after a while started talking about the boygroup One Direction, not thinking about Harry's words a few minutes ago.
In the corner of the room, a sleepy Obama was lying on the floor, mumbling incomprehensible words to himself.

"Was he always like that when you were together?" Kendall asked.

"Not in the slightest, he was a real gentleman actually. Never would have thought he'd turn out to be this delusional." Obama answered.