part 4

khushi met Aman at entrance to find him with a box in his hand...

"What's this?" she asked pointing at box..

Aman smiled faintly..."I got transferred to other branch...and m no more part of this project...a new project is given to me..."

khushi fisted her hands...she knew why all this happened! her nostrils flared in anger as she gave a forced smile to Aman and left from there...

She wanted to confront him on this but decided otherwise...she and him alone in his cabin never ends well...she sadly thought about Aman...the poor guy has to face consequences without any fault...

khushi was sitting on desk assigned to her when Aman walked in...their eyes clashed...the intensity with which he was looking at her...she felt she would combust in flames...she was losing herself in the depth of those captivating eyes...she went to back in time when she was still his wife...it was like as if nothing had happened...nothing has changed...nothing mattered...not the past...not the future...all that felt was what they shared in the moment...all the hurt was still there but pull towards him was much stronger than everything else...composing herself with difficulty she looked away breaking the eye contact.

She expected arnav to come to her or call her in his cabin or anything but he disappeared in his cabin...he managed to maintain distance from her for whole day...

--------------

khushi stared at the man sitting in front of her and for the fifth time their eyes met...he always looked at her with so much longing that all she wanted to do was hug him tightly and soothe him till his pain go away...

khushi sighed and concentrated on what the supplier was saying...they both were in a meeting with supplier at some restaurant the next day...today also he was keeping distance from her...s

When they came out after finishing the meeting...they were greeted by heavy rain...Vikas, the other employee who has accompanied them in meeting left in his car leaving her n Arnav alone...

"Wait here! I will bring my car" he said n left from there to fetch his car without waiting for her reply...

khushi didn't want to go with him so she started walking towards road to get an auto...a car stopped by his side and she knew it was him...she heard the door of car opening and footsteps approaching her but she continued walking without looking back...she hugged herself as pouring rain was making her feel cold...a hand gripped her elbow and jerked her to turn back...

"What the hell is wrong with u?" he barked at her...he himself was drenched in rain from head to toe...water droplets were falling from his hair...

"Leave me" she said jerking her arm away from him...

Arnav brushed his hair feeling frustrated..."get into car" he said gritting his teeth...

"I don't want to come with u" she crossed her arms...

"Look khushi, it's raining heavily...u won't get any auto...so come with me" Arnav said calmly...

khushi stared at him for a while "I will call some cab service..."

"god! khushi no one will provide cab at the moment considering weather...so stop arguing and get into car..."

"I don't want ur help...plz go!" khushi turned her face...

"I give u 5 seconds...if u didn't walk to car on ur own...I will pick u up n throw in car" Arnav said looking at her stubbornly...

khushi stomped her foot and opening the door sat inside...