Chapter 6: What Have You Done?

I kicked Dean out...I literally just kicked Dean Winchester out of my house.I let Sam stay,he's comforting me.He keeps telling me to forget about Dean.'Just forget about him,(y/n).Someone out there loves you...more than Dean ever could.' You looked right at him.'How do you know that Sam?!How could someone possibly love me?!' His face turned stone cold.'I love you,(y/n).But it's obvious that you don't feel the same way.' You're taken aback by his words.'You...love me...?' He looked you right in the eyes.'Yes.But I should be leaving now.' He sneered.'Sam,wait.' You tried calling out for him,but he was already out the door.You didn't chase after him.You just stood there.Finally,you fell to your knees after what felt like hours,and you sobbed.You don't know how much you've cried over the past few weeks.Too much for one human person it seemed like.What have you done?You never thought you'd lose them.Not like this.You always thought Satan would take over Sam,Dean would die,and you'd just have to grieve.You never thought that you'd be the reason they left.You feel terrible.You can't feel anything.Just the cold,hard ground where you're laying down and crying.How did it all happen this way?Why did it happen this way?Your name is (y/n) (l/n) and you've just screwed up the best thing in your life.