Chapter 8: Rekindled

TW: Mentions scars so proceed with caution if you have dealt with these things.Remember that I love you guys and I'm always here. - Starfish
----------------------------------------------

They continued to stare at you.Your mood went from angry to sad. 'Just let go...' You whispered as tears welled up in not only your eyes,but theirs as well. 'We can't just let you go again.Not after all this time.(Y/N),you mean so much to us.Even after four years.Please don't push us away.' Your tears finally started to fall. 'Only to be hurt again?No thank you.I don't trust people like that anymore.Both of you ruined my trust.I live a lonely life.' You yanked your arm out of what happened to be Dean's grip.You quickly wiped your tears and went to your car.You put your groceries in,closed the trunk,and went to get in when you were stopped again. 'We're not letting you out of our eyes again,(Y/N).Whether you want us to or not,doesn't matter.We still love you and we know you still love us.Your outer appearance might have changed,but YOU haven't changed.' You yanked your arm from his grip again. 'JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!' You shouted and tried to get in your car.But,a hand slammed it shut again. 'No.' You just stared at them and finally...you broke down. 'I was just starting to get over you.Why did you have to reappear?' You cried into Dean's chest. 'Fate is an amazing thing...(Y/N),what are those?' Sam pulled your sleeve a little to reveal old scars. 'Did you do this because of us?' You just pulled your sleeve back down and didn't say anything. 'Oh god.' They said and hugged you tight. 'It hurt when you guys left,and I thought I wouldn't be able to move on.I wished I was dead.But when I finally moved on,I replaced the razor with tattoos and piercings.I became a hunter.That's what you missed.' By now,both of them were crying. 'We're not leaving again...ever.' They just kept hugging you...

----------------------------------------------
That's all I have time for right now,guys.I promise I will try to update more frequently. -Starfish