Chapter 5: The Depressing Truth

I've been in here for about two hours now.I've been sobbing in my bathroom for two hours.Dean has tried calling me at least six times now.I haven't answered once.He couldn't realize that I loved him.He doesn't love me back.Sam has called a few times,too.But the one time I picked up for him,it was Dean.I don't get why he's chasing after me.I'm a waste of space with a little school girl crush on a guy who will never love me back.It's the sad truth.There's no such thing as true love.Happiness is a lie.No one cares about anyone.We're all going to burn.All of us have sinned.We're all either greedy,lustful,prideful,or lazy.We become the things we protect people from.Another demon for Lucifer to control.If that's what we're all to become...why do we fight them?Wouldn't it be easier to embrace them?To embrace the evil we are all destined to become apart of?I guess we all like the thrill of the fight...It wouldn't surprise me...I can hear Dean and Sam are knocking on the door...they've busted it down...and now they're checking all the rooms...and they're finally knocking on the bathroom door...I told them to go away.What's the point?Facts are...I have no friends.I'm leaving this bathroom.I can't just sit here and starve.I would have to go out eventually.Better get it over with.