"Thank you," Sheriff said as the whole team bowed politely at the captain. "Looking good at the tuxedo, captain."

"Thank you, and you all look good yourselves," Smith complemented. "With your dresses and the hats and tiaras. Perfect outfit."

Then, there was Ismay descended down stairs behind Smith.

"Ah, Mr. Ismay, surely you remember these people," the captain caught Ismay's attention and pointed the I Team.

"Oh, yes, the heroes of the Third Class children," Ismay studied the team, and chuckled in impress, "Amazing! You could almost pass for ladies and gentlemen."

"Almost," Markyless, Marky's guardian, stated.

"Extraordinary," Ismay scoffed before leaving the Grand Stair Case.

Smith snickered and turned to the I Team, "Ignore him. Mr. Ismay wasn't fond to be around with strangers and creatures much."

"Oh, no worries. We get that a lot," Kelski, Kowalski and Kelda's son, waved his hand and gestured of ignoring the fact about Ismay.

"Shall I guide you all to the Dining room?" the captain gestured to let him lead them to the dining room.

"Sure. Okay," Baby Brags, Baby Bug's guardian, nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the party descended to dinner at the Dining room, the I Team have to stay closer to avoid eye contact with rich people.

Sparky the forklift leaned a little closer to Aggie, and whispered, "Say, Aggie, since you studied Titanic before we left, have you also studied about the people here? You know, some first class passengers?"

"Yeah, I sure do!" Aggie replied excitingly to explain the people around to her team. She pointed a lady to their left "There's the Countess of Rothes, married to Norman Leslie, 19th Earl of Rothes, and was for many years a popular figure in London society, known for her blonde beauty, bright personality, graceful dancing and the diligence with which she helped organize lavish entertainments patronized by English royalty and members of the nobility." Then, she pointed a couple, who just descended down the stairs, "And that's John Jacob Astor... the richest man on the ship. His little wifey there, Madeleine, is 18 years old and in a delicate condition. See how she's trying to hide it. Quite the scandal." The team agreed as Aggie continued, "And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress, Madame Aubert. Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course. And over there, we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-Gordon. She designs naughty lingerie, among her many talents. Very popular with the royals."

Just then, Molly Brown encountered them with warm friendly grin, especially at Fred, "Care to escort a lady to lunch?"

"Certainly," Fred smiled as he offered his arm to Molly.

"Look at that, Fred," Leia laughed. "Mrs. Molly Brown is gonna be your date today."

"Molly, huh?" Mrs. Brown heard that conversation as she beamed. "I like that name."

Aggie, the I Team and Molly were headed to the dining Saloon.

"Ain't nothin' to it, is there, Aggie?" Molly continued to give advice. "Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a gold mine... and you're in the club."

As they enter the swirling throng, Aggie and the I Team leaned close to each other, so they won't get separated by many rich people.

"Hey, Astor!" Molly called.