15. happy for them

Start from the beginning

I hugged him back. "Is that the truth?" I asked. "It is. I love you so freaking much." He whispered and buried his face on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes when I felt him kiss my shoulder.

"Babe, don't doubt on me, please. It hurts me that you don't trust me enough." He said, trailing kisses from my neck to my jaw. My arms wrapped around his neck while he continued on nibbling on mine. "I'm sorry, Jisung. I'm such a bad girlfriend."

I whimpered when he bit my skin and marked on it. "You are. Maybe you should lower your pride. Okay, love?" He kissed my jaw, my cheek then my lips. I nodded. "Promise."

He smiled. "Thank you." We sat down on our chairs and started to eat. Jisung was on his phone when he accidentally coughed because of something he read. "Hoyeon, read this." He faced his phone screen on me and I read the article.

IS MR. LEE DATING SOMEONE?

The young CEO of Lee Inc., Mr. Lee Haechan is one of the most powerful and popular CEO's in Korea, and identifying him would be easy.

Mr. Lee was caught with a girl last night in Golden Roses. According to some employees in Golden Roses, the girl was a low profile one so it was hard to indicate who she is.

The girl was rumored to be named Lee Shihyun, but it is still unknown. Mr. Lee hasn't said anything about this matter.

I choked on my food because of the article. I took my phone from the table and immediately texted Shinhyuk.

Shinhyuk⭐

boii

i mean guuurrlll

whats with k-reports' article?

i saw it too

iM SCARED

im sure haechan would take care of it

>< what if he denies it

wait wdym

i answered him yesterday

YAY

hoyeeeooonn

did he text you?

i wish he would

my heart wont stop beating

what if his fans will bash me?

hate me?

they can't do anything about it

haechan loves you, you love him

PLUS, hes one of the most POWERFUL ceos, if i may add

he can like.. shut up anyone with his power

i really hope soo ><

talking about haechan

he just texted me

REPLY

ASAP

OKAY

•••

Shinhyuk's POV

Haechan💕

hey

did you read about the article?

yeah

are you going to confirm it?

of course :)

why would i deny my love for you?

>//< youre so noisy

im not xD

oh and if you confirm it, kindly change my name to SHINHYUK

sure, love

what

LOVE

i'll call you that ;)

y u leik dis emeyged

youre so cute

i know that but from your mouth, its-idkjnshxjsn

i'll call the press

okay

dont be scared

if those haters dare to gossip about you, they wont see me again

what does that mean?

they wont see the sun again ;D

aww uwu

youre a bigger uwu

i'll see ya later

what?

i'll get you and drag you to my condo

fine :<

bye <3

i love you 💞

damn

i love you too ><

•••

Hoyeon's POV

After Jisung and I ate, we opened the TV and watched the news, in case Haechan would release a statement about their relationship.

Jisung was changing the channels when he paused in a live report. "Hoyeon, it's Haechan!" Jisung called me. I immediately sat beside him on the couch and stared at the TV, waiting for Haechan to say something.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice," Haechan started. "I read about the article about me dating a girl and I called all of you so you can have my statement." He paused.

"Yes, I am dating the girl from last night. She's my girlfriend and her name is Lee Shinhyuk, not Shihyun. Lee Inc. would open a case if anyone would hate on her. That is all I can say. Any questions would not be entertained. If you'll excuse me."

I clapped and I can feel Jisung smile beside me. "Now, they're official!" I exclaimed. I looked at Jisung. "If you were in Haechan's place, would you confirm our relationship?" I asked Jisung. He smiled and kissed my temple.

"Of course. And I'm happy for them."

"Me, too."