09. can we talk?

Hoyeon's POV

We all went to Jisung and I's apartment. "Aw, I missed this place. Just the three of us," Jisoo said, breathing the air. "Ew, you let Jisung spray his cologne around the house? Smells bad." She added.

Mark waved his hand in front his face. "I couldn't agree more. The scent is too strong. Doesn't it hurt your noses at all?" He asked and slumped near the table, taking out his phone. "Jaemin, let's play!"

"I love that webtoon." I feel my eyes sparkle. They all raised a brow at me. Jisoo pointed a finger. "Bet on you Jihoon only gets that." She said and went to the kitchen.

Jisung chuckled, taking off his shoe. "I got used to her fangirl attitude as time goes by. Ain't that developer girl? And the guy was her neighbor, yeah. He's a youtuber, if I'm correct." He said.

I clicked my tongue. "Correct. And he's Marshall. But I prefer Charles. Ugh, that one episode with his hair ruffled." I squealed and made my way to my room to drop my bag.

I changed into white shorts and a black sweater. I went down and I saw Minnie setting up her laptop. "You brought a laptop with you?" I asked and sat beside her. She nodded. "Yup. No one's gonna bring it, so I did."

Mark smacked Jaemin's head. They were playing 'rock, paper, scissors' instead. "I could have brought one if someone told me." Jaemin said. Minnie rolled her eyes. "You should bring it according to your will, but you don't and you won't, you bad boy."

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Wow, jeez, okay. You're such a good girl." Minnie opened an empty document and I took out my phone to search. "This should be easy. I mean, it's just Hades." Mark shrugged.

Jisoo gave him a poker face. "Do you even know who the hell Hades is? Y'all get it?" Jisung, Minnie and I laughed while the two others didn't get her joke. "I don't get it. Can you repeat it?" Mark asked.

"She said, 'do you even know who the hell Hades is', and Hades is the god of the underworld." Jisung explained. I clapped my hands while he chuckled. "Damn, Lore Olympus." Jisoo rolled her eyes. "There she goes again."

"Leave me alone, Jisoo." Minnie started to type while researching. "Your asses should probably help, too." Jisoo smacked Mark and Jaemin's head using opposite hands. "Hey!"

"Ow!" The two then took their phones and also started to search something helpful. "His dog is Cerberus. Three heads." Mark said with a proud face. "We've been knew." We all answered except for Jaemin.

"Y'all know? I didn't even know that dog has three heads!" I snapped my fingers. "Minnie, Cerberus is a big boii." She chuckled and typed it. Jaemin peeked on her laptop and I can see Minnie's face turn red.

"You already finished typing how they got born? Wow, they got born crazy hell!" He exclaimed. "Athena was much born crazier. She already has clothes when she was born." I said. "And she came out Zeus' head." Mark and Jaemin's jaw dropped.

"What sorcery is that? What books does have that?"

"You can install AnyBooks. Go read all the Percy Jackson ones or you can watch the movies. You can only read the Greek Gods and Greek Heroes." I showed Mark and Jaemin my screen.

Jaemin clapped his hands like a seal while pointing at my phone. "You have Pirates of the Caribbean! And How To Train Your Dragon. How the hell do you have Bird Box?" Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Bird Box was a book."

"A hand guys?" Minnie raised her brow at us. We then recited the facts that we read and Minnie's typing is impressive. "Did you type that all?" Jisung asked. Minnie let out a satisfied sigh. "Yup."

Jaemin's jaw dropped. "Impossible! All I knew was what Jisung said earlier and that Hades is loyal." Minnie snorted, making Jaemin chuckle. Mark followed, then Jisung, me and Jisoo.

Then we were all laughing. "What are we laughin' at?" Mark asked and Jisoo shrugged, finally stopping from laughing. "I don't know either." She sighed and chuckled, going back to scrolling her phone.

Minnie saved the document and put her laptop back in her bag. "Come over at my place tomorrow. Yuqi got a printer." Minnie nodded and stood up, wearing her bag. "I gotta go. It's getting late."

"Y'all should come over tomorrow." Jisung said. "Why?" I asked. "We need some fun sometimes, darling." He smiled at me and the boys immediately agreed. "With Jeno!" Mark exclaimed.

I raised a finger. "And Jihoon. Don't forget our bestfriend." Jisoo nodded. Mark pouted. "Jihoon can be sometimes a bitch." Jisoo raised her hand and I laughed. "You made mama bear angry."

"Shut up, Goldilocks," Jisoo snapped. I rolled my eyes, still chuckling. "You, too, Jack." She gave Jisung a glare. "Jack? Why is he Jack?" Jisoo rolled her eyes at my question. "You should probably read some novels, too, rather than all webtoon."

"Then, what novel is that?" Minnie asked. "Land of Stories. Jack and Goldilocks got together. Sooji is probably Red, but Red is way too prettier and accepting, so no." Jisoo stood up. "Minnie and I would be together when we come here."

I nodded and we lead them outside of our apartment. "Bye! See ya tomorrow!" Mark and Jaemin waved their hands, so did Minnie. Jisoo hugged me and they went off their ways.

Jisung and I went back in. "I'm gonna go take a bat." I kissed his cheek and ran towards the stairs, but he held my hand. "Jisung~."

"Give me a kiss." I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before going up the stairs.

•••

Jisung's POV

Hoyeon went up to her room to wash up and I waited for her in the living room. I was now sure of my decision that I won't ever let her go, not again. I'd kill myself of I do.

I slumped down the couch and took out my phone. It suddenly buzzed and I opened the message that I wasn't expecting.

Sooji

Jisung

Can we talk?

•••