Chapter 6

10 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 10 years now since me and my kids escaped the Volturi and found little Lucy and found the Cullen's again and since then we have been living in the Denali's house with them and the Cullen's and life has been great except for one thing Lucy would have been 14 years old that's right I said would have been 6 years ago she was killed by Alec Volturi he found us when I took Lucy and Renesmee shopping and he killed Lucy but kept Renesmee alive and then left to tell the Volturi I bet.

I miss my Lucy so much but at least I still have Renesmee and EJ who are 10 years old but look like 18 years old because 4 years ago they grew to the most they could and then about 4 years ago me and Edward got back together and then a year later I found out I had a pregnancy power so I could make vampires get pregnant it turns vampires human for the pregnancy and then about a week after the birth they go back to their vampire side and so I made it possible for Rosalie and Alice to get pregnant and Rose had a baby boy called AJ and Alice had a baby girl called Lily who are now only 3 but look about 8 years old and then it was only 8 weeks ago Edward and I got married and on our honeymoon as we were having sex and I used my power on myself and I got myself pregnant and it took affect right away because when we got back home that week I was already 5 months along and I'm loving it.

So right now I am in the living room sitting on the couch with Renesmee and EJ watching TV when EJ said mommy I miss Lucy and I said oh I know baby I do too but there is nothing we can do we can just hope she is in a better place and move on with our life's ok and EJ said ok mommy and then Edward walked in and he said Bella sweetheart Carlisle and Esme would like to talk to us.

I said ok Edward and he walked over to me and helped me up and we were walking out of the living room and as we did Nessie said mommy, daddy where you going and I said we will be right back ok I'm just going to talk to grandma and grandpa then both Nessie and EJ said ok mommy and then we walked out of the living room and into the kitchen and Edward helped me sit down on a chair and then I saw Carlisle and the other Cullen's plus the Denali's come into the room.

I said Carlisle what's the problem and Esme said um Bella your not going to like this but it has to be done and I said ok what is it and Emmett said ok now Bella you have to promise to stay calm ok and I said getting worried yes what is it and Garrett said Bella me and my coven think it is too dangerous to keep on hiding you and your kids here and the Cullen's think that too so we came up with an idea and I said ok what is it and Alice said if you panic Jasper will have no choice but to calm you down ok and I said right ok now what's the idea.

Carlisle said well me and my coven and Eleazar and his coven plus some others are all going to go to the Volturi castle and tell them that if they don't leave you and your kids alone then we will start a fight and I said wait what no way you'll all end up dead and I struggled to get a breathe and then I saw Edward walk over to the fridge and open it and he grabbed a blood bottle and brought it over to me and then I drank it and by God I wanted more but I just ignored it and said I won't let you do it no way and Edward said yeah we knew you would that's why we got help as he pointed to the back door and once I saw who it was I just gasped.

Did you like it. Review and comment