Chapter 1

Bella's pov

2 weeks ago Edward left me in the woods and ever since then I have felt weird it wasn't until today I found out why I was pregnant that's right I said pregnant with Edward's baby and I didn't know what to do I was lost the only people I knew that could help me are the cullens and they are gone and then there is the Volturi but Edward said to never trust them no matter what but I didn't care I need help and they were the only others I knew of that could help me so it was decided I was going to Italy to see the Volturi and ask for help so I got into my truck and I started driving to Italy.

I drove all night and right into the next after noon and then when I got to Italy I stopped my truck and I walked into Volterra and I went towards the clock tower and when I got there I went inside it and I looked around inside and then finally I came to a door and so I opened it and I walked inside and then I walked down about 5 sets of stairs and then I got into the lift and it brought me up to the top floor and then I walked out of the lift and I saw a human girl standing there so I walked over to her and I said yeah hi I'd like to see Aro and the Kings please and she said ok let me just go check and she left the desk and walked down a big hallway.

About 5 minutes later she returns with the girl Jane and the boy Alec I met when I came here with Edward the last time and once Jane saw me she said oh my this is a surprise and I said yeah well you'll get an even bigger one soon and Alec said ok what is it and I said no I need to speak to Aro for this and Jane sId ok Bella follow us and so I followed them down a big hallway and then finally we came to 2 big brown doors and Jane pushed them open and then as we entered the room I saw the Kings and his guards and they saw me and let's just say they were shocked Aro looked at me and he said Bella my this is a surprise what can we do for you.

I just looked at him about to cry and I said well 2 weeks ago Edward left me but what he didn't know was he left me pregnant and then I heard lots of gasps in the room and then Marcus said oh my Bella when did you find out and I said I found out 2 days ago and Caius said yeah well you look like you've been for quite some time Bella and I said I know but I haven't its growing quickly and I just won't stop and I'm getting weaker everyday and well you were the only other ones I could think of except them (the Cullen's) to help me.

Aro said wow Bella very considerate of you and I said yeah well will you help me or not and Aro said well yes but for a price and I said ugh always is isn't there so what is it and Caius said well Bella when you have this baby you are very most likely going to die and I said yeah I know that get to the point and Aro said ok child slow down and then Marcus said Bella we will only help you if in the end of this pregnancy you become a vampire and you and your child serve in the Volturi guard for at least 50 years and I said no way that's too long to ask of us.

Aro said well it's your choice Bella that's our price now what's yours not seeing your babies first walk and then I thought about it about not being able to see my baby or to watch him or her grow and so then I looked at Aro and I said alright fine I'll do it and Aro said splendid Jane dear take Bella to her room and Jane said ok master and so Jane grabbed my hand and she took me to my new room which was amazing and I jumped onto my bed and I loved the feeling of it so I lied down on it and I ended up falling asleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment