four

Zach:pov

People blew up my phone as I was running to Di's house. I honestly don't know why I said what I said, I guess I was just in the moment. I didn't mean to say it. Any of it. But, the thing is, I said it. Have you ever had that feeling when you felt like you shouldn't have said something, but you did anyways? That moment where you listened to your stupid ass head instead of your heart? Well, that's how I feel right now.

God, I messed up. I really, really, really, really messed up. I hope that I get there before she finds out. My worst fear is hurting her in any way or form. And that's what I did.

I finally got to her house and knocked on her door. "Please god, let her be clueless to what I'm apologizing for." I silently prayed as she opened the door. As soon as I saw her I knew I messed up. Her eyes were tearful, and drained of her free spirit. Well, half way. I don't think anything can take away all of her free spirit. It's the way she is.

Her cheeks were blushed, and her hair was in a messy bun. God, she's beautiful. But she's broken. Because of me. "Diamond, I'm-" she interrupted me, "why did you say it?! I-I didn't know that was a bad thing!" She said and tears flowed down her cheeks as she chewed me out. "I told you my darkest secret and you basically told the whole world! J-Just leave me alone!" She slammed the door in my face.

Tears threatened to spill as I began walking home as a failure. I don't know how many times I've said this, but I messed up. I really messed up.

::

Written: April 17, 6;55 pm
Published: April 17, 9:33 pm