Failed Escape

You

You silently observed the bars around you. You lightly brushed your tail along them, others you violently whipped. You were seeing how strong they were. Most of the bars weren't very stable, this cage was obviously constructed very quickly and sloppily.

You hadn't been alone in the dramatic room for very long, but you were already lonely. After thousands of years of being alone you finally had some people to call your allies. Or.. Your friends. Well, except for Ratchet. You still didn't like him.

Three of the bars stuck out to you. They were the weakest, they were also the bars that Ratchet flew into when he tried to give you that shot thing. He must've weakened them. Foolish old man.

You backed away from the bars and put your head down. You dragged one of your front paws on the ground to signal you were going to charge. You bolted towards the weak bars and braced for impact. The entire cage collapsed when you hit, causing the metal to crash on the ground creating a painful noise that rang through the entire base.

Ratchet

I was just finishing up some work while monitoring the rest of the team while they scouted an energon mine when I heard crashing metal. It was too loud to be something that had just fallen over, so something must've destroyed it.
...
Oh scrap.

I dropped what I was doing and ran to where D/N was being held captive. The door was heavily damaged and the cage was completely ripped apart. No sign of that troublesome dragon anywhere...

Except for that tiny trail of white blood... fascinating.. dragons have white blood, at least I'm sure that's blood. I groaned and followed the trail with my blades out. I walked around the entire base before returning to the main area to find her hanging from the ceiling.

"What are you- Get down from there!!" I yelled. She stared back down at me, she seemed mildly frightened when she noticed my blades. I retracted them and put ,y hands up. "I'm not going to hurt you, so please for the love of primus would you get down before you fall and wreck my stuff?!" I shouted. She returned with a hiss. Though she did climb down the wall so she was standing next to me.

She was bigger than I thought, especially when she's now standing a few feet away from me while not cowering. For once in my life I felt a little threatened.

You

You just stared at Ratchet while he yelled at you to get down from the ceiling. His yelling started to hurt your ears so you complied. After having a mini staring contest with him you noticed something white drip down your head. Blood? You probably did that when you rammed the cage, you weren't exactly built for ramming stuff like a goat. Ratchet noticed immediately.

"Sit down." He commanded. You stared at him. He explained what 'sitting' was and you finally understood after minutes of lecturing. He tried to go near you with some wire and what looked to be a small needle, but you hissed at him. He sighed, obviously tired of you. "Look, I know you hate me, I hate you, but Raf likes you. And I'm going to be honest, I'm only helping you because of him. If he didn't like you or was scared of you I would've finished you off by now. And I wouldn't have let you stay out of your cage."

He grabbed a nearby wrench and pointed it at you. "Do as I say or face the consequences." You thought about Raf, and how nice he was to you. Ratchet clearly cared for him, and it was adorable. You knew that everyone was at least a little bit scared of you, only because you were unfamiliar to them. But Raf wasn't scared. He seemed interested in you, not romantically, but scientifically. And in A friend or pet way.

You wanted to keep Raf happy, and the only way to do that would be to listen to Ratchet and let him help you. Growling, you let him stitch and bandage your head. He made you sit in A corner while he constructed a bigger and stronger cage. You started to get a little worried when none of the other bot things showed back up, or the humans. Soon enough you were forced back into your cage and Ratchet left you in silence again.

_____________
I feel a little bad for making the dragon seem dumb and not knowing what sit means.. eh.