Announce ~ Corbyn Besson

NOT EDITED

(i turned off my auto capitalization so my words won't be capital besides names if i remember to. so don't get triggered)

ALSO: if you want to request i will need your:

-name

-eye color

-hair color

-the boy you want

-and the plot

if you want ship ones (like jachary or jabbie) i will need the:

-ship name

-and the plot.

you can comment on my imagines or instant message me.

***

you and corbyn have been dating for roughly almost three years, but you guys haven't announced your relationship. everyone guessed that he was either dating you or christina, your sister.

everyone had already announced their relationships. gabbie with jack and lav, zach with kay, jonah with tate, and daniel with eben.

(don't hate but i had daniel gay cause i don't ship him with anyone, but me, jkjk😊)

some fans shipped christina because they post little about each other and others shipped you and corbyn because you guys share clothes and necklaces.

you started dating corbyn around the time the band formed so you've been there since the beginning.

you were also one to gets lots of hate.

you got hate for your body and the way you acted and people hated on you because of you "dating" corbyn when they didn't even know.

corbyn has been wanting to announce the relationship, but you have been wanting to wait until the right moment.

the announcement has been the main reason behind so any fights that of ended badly.

you and corbyn had been getting into lots of fights lately and you kinda drifted away from corbyn: texting him less, liking his posts less, not really talking to any of the boys or anyone that talks to them. you basically dropped off of the face of the earth so you could focus on yourself.

you planned on going to a concert and there you wanted to announce your relationship, but since you haven't been talking to corbyn, you didn't know if you had to buy a ticket or if you had one available on the side stage like normal.

you ended up buying tickets for you and christina and it was set for new york city.

the boys arrived and you were kinda nervous to see them on that thursday.

you weren't really one to listen to drama, but so many people were kinda sad that you stopped liking bad commenting on the boys posts and on the girlfriends posts and family's that they knew something was wrong.

you noticed that the boys posted about going to an interview so you decided to go see them so you can talk to Corbyn.

"tina, wanna come with me to see the boys?"
you asked christina.

"sure, just let me get dressed."
she yelled back.

you got dressed him a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt that said you are out of this world with a pair of slip on checker printed vans.