Vlogs ~ Corbyn Besson

NOT EDITED

You were getting ready to go over to the Why Don't We house to spend time with your boyfriend, Corbyn.

You two have been dating for about 2 years and have been going strong.

You threw on some clothes being one of Corbyn's jacks, sweat pants, and Gucci flip flops.

(A/N: I have an obsession with Gucci flip flops because I want a pair. A lot of my imagines will have Gucci flip flops in them😂)

You began driving to The Why Don't We household. A thing you love about going there is that you don't have to hide your true self, Everyone is weird there and everyone accepts everyone.

You and Corbyn met when you came across his Instagram mad found out he sang. Form there you DM'd him and began his first girlfriend. You guys started dating before Why Don't We was formed so if anyone said that you were with Corbyn for fame, you guys just those rumors down.

There were rooms of Jonah dating Tate and although you would like them to he was dating Daniel. Of course in secret. Obviously there is a reason everyone ships Jack and Zach that being that they actually are dating and act lovey dovey without anyone even knowing.

(A/N: this wouldn't be allowed because of management. So yeah. It's sad tho. I'm a BIG Jachary shipper.)

You arrived at their house just barging in hearing yelling.

"OHHHHH! DUDE!!!"
You hear.

You walk into the kitchen and see Zach, Jack, Daniel, and Corbyn try to pick up a guy with dreads with only two fingers.

You were beyond confused as you see Logan, one of your best friends, vlogging everything.

"IT'S Y/N!"
Logan yells.

Corbyn drops what he's doing and runs to you and hugs you. You giggle and kiss him.

"Hey, beautiful."
He says.

"Hey, bean."
You say.

He keeps his arms around your waist and your arms around his neck, your bodies close.

"What are you guys doing?"
You asked.

Logan pointed the camera at you.

"We are defining gravity with a magic trick."
Logan says.

You give an interested look before Corbyn pulling away and going back to trying to pick the guy up.

As they do so they barely get him up.

"Now out your hands in the mid, but isn't have them touching. Then slowly draw them away."
Logan says.

The boys nod before doing so.

They then put their hands together before taking their fingers and trying to pick him up. This time, they pick him up and it's like he's flying.

"OHHHHH!"
All the guys yell in over excitement. They are always over the top dramatic. It's what I love about him.

"Now, do me."
Logan says.

I hold the camera and show it towards the guys.

They do the same thing over again and it was cool, honestly.

"Let's do you, Y/N."
Jack said.

You shook your head.

"No. It's fine."
You said.

"Please, beautiful."
Corbyn begs.

You were always scared of your weight, but you decided to do it.

(A/N: so I'm listening to a Christmas music radio and "You're a mean one Mr.Grinch" came on. I legit started singing😂)

You got on the chair and they began to pick you up, you got lifted but not high.

They do the hand thing before they picked you up again and it felt like you were flying. You let out surprised giggles and smiled.

"Whoo."
You said.

Corbyn always lets you on his back because just him is strong, but that's sometimes. It felt good to have guys pick you up without a problem.

You giggled as Logan began running around the house yelling, "MAGIC IS A BITCH!"

They never fail to make you smile.

***

You sat in Corbyn's room as he hooked up his Fortnite so you can play with him.

That was your bonding sometimes, Fortnite. It was a kind of retarded, but it could be fun. The game made you laugh as Corbyn would scream when someone was chasing after him or when you don't know how to shoot the guns and die. It was always a laughing fest with you guys. Jack and Zach would join and they would play with us. They would lock around too, but would win sometimes with five kills or more each. You once got up to the last 5. It was because you hid when Corbyn died and kept riding on a golf cart so you wouldn't get attacked you ended up dying to the acid rain.

While you guys were playing Fortnite, Daniel and Jonah would work in the songs. Daniel making the music background and deciding what would go good together while Jonah made the lyrics.

Sometimes Daniel ends up teaching Jonah how to play the piano and is cute because Daniel would put his hand on Jonah and teach him the different keys.

This time, you didn't play Fortnite. Corbyn didn't ask and you felt as though he was ignoring you.

Corbyn was just talking and laughing with you. You sat on his bed waiting for him to ask you to play when he began playing.

This went on for hours and you were getting tired.

"I'm gonna go, bye Bean."
You said.

He hums towards you before you walk out.

You see Daniel and Jonah together like normal.

"Bye, guys."
You said.

"I thought you were playing Fortnite."
Daniel says.

"Corbyn didn't ask."
You said.

Jonah gives a look and you smile.

"What?"
You asked.

"Don't let that little shit make you ask to play. Force him. He should know."
Jonah asked.

As you stood up Corbyn walked out.

"Babe, don't leave yet. The controller was charging so you couldn't play but now you can."
Corbyn says before leaving.

You look at Jonah and Daniel.

"Bruh, girls. You can't date them."
Daniel says.

You huff and smile.

"For real."
Jonah said before kissing him.

"Eww. My virgin eyes! I'm blind."
You yelled before running into the bedroom.

***

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

I am disgusted! This is the worst!

Anywho, I am posting an imagine for each boy before I go on break and stop posting for a few. Three more to go.

Love you guys!
😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️