"Angel, you're going to wear those shoes to Disney." Lindsey looks her up and down.

"Disney is a public place. Disney most likely means paparazzi, Stevie Nicks will not be pictured in anything less than flattering. A plain white tee-shirt and tennis shoes qualify as unflattering." Stevie explains.

"You look good in everything." Lindsey places his hands on her hips and kissing her.

"I'm glad you think so. Not everyone does. I'm an old lady now Linds." Stevie chuckles.

"Stop it. You are not old.... let's call it.... Middle Aged." Lindsey smirks as Stevie pulls away from him waking him on the stomach.

"Morning dad, morning mom. Dad, when did you...mom?" Annabelle double takes when she reaches the fridge to grab the Apple Juice out.

"Happy Birthday baby." Stevie smiles hugging her.

"Are you coming to Disney with us?" Anna questions plopping on the barstool.

"I am. I can't promise you I'll go on rides with you, but I do plan on going to Disney with you guys." Stevie chuckles plating the breakfast for Annabelle.

"Momma, I am so happy that you are here. You have no idea." Anna cheers.

"I haven't missed your birthday in 16 years, and I don't plan on missing it anytime soon either." Stevie kisses the top of her daughter's head.

***

Stevie was right, there was paparazzi and though they slightly bombarded the family once they had a few good pictures of the trio they left them alone. Stevie went on two rides, the teacup one and the snow white one. But other than that, she waited at the end of the rides for her two loves. They ate lunch at one of the sidewalk vendors, but they sat down and ate dinner at the Plaza Inn. It was a day trip and Lindsey and Anna could've spent a lot more time there, but they also really wanted to go home and spend time with Stevie because they knew she'd be going back on tour rather quickly.

They have a small double chocolate cake per Anna's request when they get home and as Anna is going to bed, she squeezes her mother tightly.

"Happy Birthday Baby Girl." Stevie coos.

"When do you have to go back?" Anna asks.

"Tomorrow morning, it sucks but at least I got to spend your birthday with you right?" Stevie smiles rubbing her daughter's back.

"We miss you when you're gone," Anna says as Max barks in agreement.

"I miss you guys too." Stevie laughs.

Lindsey and Annabelle woke up early to see Stevie off and they both sadly waved goodbye from the porch as Stevie drove away from the house with Karen.

***

June faded into July, July to August, and August into September. Stevie was currently touring Europe and Lindsey and Anna would be meeting her in Ireland for Christmas break.

Today, however, school was resuming. Anna's schedule was pretty easy in Lindsey's mind. She had first-hour math, second-hour Civics, third hour English was Mr. Fish. Fourth our she had a career class, fifth hour she had Chemistry, sixth hour she had journalism,  and seventh hour she had Art. Lindsey was keeping his same courses. Freshmen and Senior English and Honors History to the Freshman and regular for the Juniors.

Anna had taken her driving test in July and she always begs Lindsey to use her mom's SUV, so when he agreed to let her drive herself to school it was the best news of her life.

Lindsey was at school by his normal time, but Anna came crawling into his room at 7:50 ten minutes before the first bell rang.

"Don't make a habit of this," Lindsey warns as she goes behind his desk and drops off her stuff.

"I just got a few extra minutes of sleep dad." Anna pouts.

Few extra minutes turns into a few hours and then you end up skipping." Lindsey points, going back to his papers.

"Alright, I won't sleep in anymore." Anna sighs.

"And when your mom gets home after her tour, we have to go back to carpooling," Lindsey smirks.

"You could get me my own car." Anna winks.

"Yeah right." Lindsey snorts as the first bell rings and Anna waves making her way out of the classroom.

When the day came to an end, Lindsey figured Anna would just up and leave, but she busted through her dad's door with her best friend Ellen on her trail.

"Dad we have a problem." Anna states.

"What?" Lindsey asks.

"Christian is in four of my classes with me and he's been hitting on me all day." Anna pouts laying her head on her dad's shoulder.

"Do you want me to hurt him? I do know how to shoot a gun and I do know how to wield a pocket knife." Lindsey smirks.

"Mr. B, we need you. You can't get arrested." Ellen chimes in.

"Honey, you're just going to have to stand your ground. You have at least some of your mother in you and she never lets anyone walk over her." Lindsey sighs leaning back in his chair.

"Mr. B has a point, just don't get suspended again. We need you on the swim team." Ellen laughs.

"I'll try." Anna sighs.

"Are you guys going to head to the house?" Lindsey asks looking between the two.

"Yeah, I'm going to bring Ellen home and we're going to hang out with Max." Anna sighs.

"I'll be home in about an hour. Be safe girls." Lindsey warns as they wave and walk away.

***

Lindsey comes back home with a pizza box in hand and both girls jump on him taking the box into the living room.

"Save me a piece." Lindsey bellows walking upstairs to discard his outfit for the day.