"Let me guess." He started. "You let him loose again, and he magically found the way to my room."

"He's a smart boy." Dema nodded. 

Edward sighed, shoving Oscar towards Jasper. He took Oscar in his arms, a small chuckle leaving his lips.

"Again?" Jasper turned at her.

"She's been doing it for a week." Bella shrugged. 

"Me?" Dema turned at Bella, hurt. "Oscar's got free will. I don't tell him what to do. He's just a dog."

"It's a wolf thing," Edward explained to Jasper, then he turned towards Dema. "Please tell me this is dirt."

"Oh. I'm not sure about that." Dema shrugged. "He got creative this time." 

"Aha!" Bella pointed at her. "So, you're admitting you did it." 

"I didn't do it!" Dema shook her head. She approached Bella, whispering in her ear. "Oscar would kill me if he knew I was telling you this, but..." She got even closer. "He's in love with Edward. And he's really mad at him for choosing you, instead of him." 

Jasper snorted, putting Oscar down on the floor. Edward turned at her annoyed. Bella stepped away from her best friend, frowning at her with a tinge of amusement.

"I've tried to stop him, but he won't listen." Dema shrugged with an amused smirk on her face. 

"You're unbelievable," Edward said. 

"Maybe, just maybe, he'd stop if you'd reconsider the stripper-" Dema started, nudging Bella on her side.

"No." Bella pushed her away. "We already agreed on dinner-"

"Oh, come on!" Dema pouted. "You'll be married in two days. You've got to make the most of it while you're still single." Edward sent her a cold glare. "No offense, Eddie." 

"Alice has already planned my bachelorette party." 

"You mean, a dinner at a five-star restaurant with your mom, Jessica and Angela?" Dema rolled her eyes. She turned towards Jasper. "Can you please tell them how lame that sounds?"

Jasper stayed silent, Dema frowned. 

"What?" She narrowed her eyes at him. 

"I agree with Bella." He shrugged. 

Dema gasped dramatically. "Traitor!" 

Jasper chuckled. "I just think a stripper might be too much for Bella. It doesn't seem like her style." He said, Bella, nodded. "You, on the other side..."

"What?" She snapped at him playfully. "Finish that sentence. I dare you." 

Jasper hummed in thought, nearing her. "Now that I think about it..." He said, as he reached over and pulled her closer by the waist. "I'll keep it for myself." 

She narrowed her eyes at him, playfully. "You're so annoying." She said before giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

Edward scratched his throat loudly. Jasper gave him his signature cold stare before letting go of Dema. 

"Get your dog away from my room." He said coldly. 

Dema turned to Bella. "Your boyfriend is mean."

"Edward, don't be mean," Bella said sarcastically. Edward smiled, kissing Bella's forehead. Bella swooned, leaning towards him.

Dema smiled involuntarily as a warm feeling filled her body. She turned towards Jasper, who was engaging in an intense, yet loving, stare towards her. She put an arm around his waist, and then patter her thigh. Oscar rushed to her side, jumping at her with excitement.