"He's in L.A." Crowley informs them. "I'll see you there." 

The phone beeps as Crowley hangs up on the Winchesters. 

"Oh, L.A." Dean sighs, placing a hand against his forehead, Dakota pats his back lovingly. 

"Yeah." Sam agrees with a sigh.

Dakota slips off of Dean's lap, returning to her seat and pulling her phone out of her pocket. She quickly types something in before Dean's phone beeps again, he glances over at it before a grin breaks out across his face. 

DakotaW started a game with you!

"Prepare to lose." Dean teases with a grin, accepting the game quickly and playing a word. 

Sam rolls his eyes at their goofiness, leaving the library with his laptop in hand. 

"Don't get cocky, old man." Dakota grins back, Dean looks at her with a mock gasp of hurt. She shrugs and sticks her tongue out at him. 

"You're both children!" Sam calls out over his shoulder before disappearing into the hallway.

"Takes one to know one!" Dakota shouts back.

"Yeah, yeah. Get ready!" Sam orders them, sticking his head back into the room. Dean and Dakota releases sighs, each typing in words to play. 

They run into each other as they try to pass by, Dakota nudges him and giggles. She ducks under his arm as he tries to stop her from moving past, but he catches her around the waist and lifts her over his shoulder. She squeals with laughter, clutching onto his shirt tightly, she wiggles in his grasp. 

"Ha ha, what're you gonna do now?" Dean taunts jokingly, Dakota pauses in her movements before going straight towards his sides, tickling him. "Hey! Not fair!" Dean pouts, placing Dakota on the ground to stop her attacks. 

"I win!" Dakota teases, sticking her tongue out and darting out of the room before Dean could catch her, she shuts her bedroom door to pack some clothes.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dakota plays a word, gaining extra points for hitting certain tiles. Dean's phone chimes and he groans.

"Kota." Dean whines childishly, knowing that she was now winning. Dakota snickers at her father, patting his shoulder before ruffling his hair. "Hey!" 

"Quit it." Sam sighs, pushing Dakota back into the backseat, she retaliates and messes up his hair. "Dakota!" Dakota goes to say something but Sam sticks his headphones in, Dakota sighs sadly and sinks back in her seat.

"All right." Dean says loudly, stopping the other two from arguing. "450 miles to L.A. Land of gridlock, Botox, overtaxing, underachieving, smell of sweaty desperation. I mean, you can't breathe. The beaches are toxic. 

"You got dudes in skinny jeans wearing sunglasses inside. Oh, image-obsessed narcissists." He rants. "I do like the yoga pants, though. When was the last time we were in L.A.? About 10 years ago, doing a vengeful spirit? Man, that seems like forever ago. Doesn't it?"