"Hello, Dean." Castiel's voice greets the Winchesters as Dean places the phone on speaker.

"You still living out an '80s buddy comedy with Crowley?" Dean asks, exchanging a look with Dakota.

"Unfortunately." Cas answers, Dakota can practically hear the grimace that the angel is wearing. 

"Any news on Lucifer?" Sam questions loudly, making sure Cas could hear him. Dakota flinches away from the loud voice, Sam leaning over beside her ear. She slaps her uncle's stomach and scoots away from him. 

"Actually, yes. Look at the news." Cas tells them, Sam's phone starts beeping loudly. 

"One sec." Sam clears his throat, placing his phone down and turning to his laptop. 

Dakota slides away her homework, gesturing for Dean to take a look at it. He quietly goes over how to figure out the problem, keeping an ear out for Castiel's information on Lucifer. 

"No way." Sam mutters, bringing the father and daughter out of their teaching lesson, they glance over at the tallest Winchester. Both wearing the same expression, mouth slightly gaped with their eyebrows raised in question. "So this is from today." 

Dakota scurries around the table, sitting on Dean's lap as Sam shows them the news broadcast on Vince Vincente.

"We're here in front of DeathSiren Records with Vince Vincente." The anchor woman says. 

"Oh, no friggin' way." Dean sighs, shifting Dakota over more to the side to peer around her. 

"Yes, it's, uh, it's great." Vince awkwardly says. "It's great having the band back together again. In the studio, feeling pumped. Haven't felt this fired up in ages." 

Dakota clenches her jaw. 

"A lot of people are saying that your style of rock could never make a comeback in today's landscape." The lady informs Vince. 

"Yeah, 'cause it sucks." Dakota scoffs, leaning back against Dean with a loud sigh.

"What do you say to them?" The news lady continues. 

Vince tilts his head and moves closer to the camera. "Go to Hell." He sneers into the microphone.

"Tell me that's not Lucifer." Dean sighs, leaning his forehead against Dakota's shoulder.

"We don't know." Cas tells Dean, Dakota groans and throws her head back in frustration.

"Cas, I thought you said Rowena got some licks in." Sam calls out to Cas, Dakota gives him a look for his loud voice. The angel wasn't deaf, no need to scream into the phone. "Shouldn't he have burned through his vessel by now?" 

"Yeah, but we don't know. We don't--" Cas voice breaks off and there's a loud banging sound.

"Hello, boys, princess. Long time." Crowley greets. "We team up to save the world, and then bupkis. You don't call, you don't write." 

"Yeah, we don't care." Dean and Dakota inform the demon, sharing a brief smirk.

"Crowley--Lucifer." Sam sneers into the phone, bringing Crowley back on topic. 

"Lucifer. Think about it." Crowley sneers, sounding annoyed with the Winchesters, but when wasn't he. "Of all the extinct rock acts, Ladyheart are the most Paleolithic. A major label sponsored comeback in 2016 for those dinosaurs? It doesn't feel like a wholly natural turn of events, does it?"

"Maybe Lucifer found a way to heal his vessel." Cas proposes.

"Yeah, but still...I mean, what the hell?" Dean questions, exasperated with the conversation.