Chapter 9

Usui Pov

I smiled.

I couldn't help it, the way she stood up for me -something no one ever done before. She stayed there kneeling on my the sofa even though her hair was hiding her face, I knew she was blushing-hard. I honestly didn't know what to do or say next but I said something that even surprise myself.

"Thank you." That was something I haven't said in a long time. She started to shake her head and started to laugh.

"I can't belive I didn't that!" She pulled herself do that she was in sitting position, still laughing in disbelief. Then her laughter died down and we were left in silence. I moved over to sit next to her and placed my hand on her knees, squeezing it just a little.

"Sorry about your mother." She said not daring to look at me.

"It's fine."

"What we do now?"

"Why don't we take a walk at the nearby park?"

"I'll like that." A small smile tugged at her mouth.

At the park

"This is nice." She said as she took in the surrounding. I nodded in agreement and slip my hands into hers. We walked on hands in hands.

I dragged her under on of the trees and pressed her agaisnt the bark of the tree. I knew the look on her face, she was flustered.

"Usui....what are you doing?"

"Nothing." I repiled, naughtily. I placed both on hands on either side of her head and bend forward. She pressed her plams on my chest, pushing me off.

"Misaki.....don't stop me." I forced my way to seal her lips with mine. Her body relaxed and she started to kiss me back. Our lips playing with each other, pulling and tugging. Her tongue slipped in and tasted mine. Her hands dropped down to the hem of my jeans. I moved to kiss her along her neck up to her ear to whisper.

"I love you, Misaki. "

"I hate you, Usui. "

The end :)