Chapter 5

Usui Pov

I was feeling well enough to go to school on Friday. Misaki went home the night before. She did a great job taking care of me the past few days. I still can not believe that she finally decided to be mine.

We walked together to school, hand in hand, she took a while to get use with me holding her hands but she told me that she enjoyed it.

"Usui. Prez. You two are finally back in school." Yukimura ran up to us, smiling. "You misssed three days of school."

"Well, I was a little sick." I admitted shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh I see but what about Misaki then?" He turnd his head to her waititng for an explanation.

"Misaki!" We all turned our heads to the voice, my jaws tighten when I saw who it was. I moved my hands to warp Misaki's shoulders protectively. A little smirk spread on my face when I saw his facial expression changed as he stood ifront of us.

"You-Kun!" Hinata stared at my arm, his jaws clenched and his fist balled up tightly.

"Are you two together now?" He asked sadly, looking down onto the groound. Yukimura looked at us in shock, like he didn't believe he didn't notice it earlier, his eyes falling onto my arm and ligthing up.

"Is that true prez?"

Misaki smiled, blushed and nodded slightly. I couldn't help but to smile at Hinata's reaction, his face fell, turned around and left. Misaki was so caught up in talking with Yukimura to even notice that he has left. 

"Its just happend I guess." My smile borden as I hear her talk about us. I have been trying to get her attention from a long time ago and I finallly got her.

"I guess Im just too charming." I added with a smirk. She laughed and blushed really hard, that was something about her that I found really cute. "Come on we got to get to class now." With that we walked side by side as I sent her off to her classroom.

*******

She turned to smile as I walked into the council room. I took a seat near the window as she started with the meeting.I looked out the window to look at the relaxing afternoon sky.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know Misaki was shaking me by the shoulders and calling my name.

"Usui, wake up! I have to leave now." I opened my eyes and grinned.

"Can't go without me?" I answered her smugly as I leaned in to kiss her lightly on her lips. She seemed frozen by my remark and stood there with her hands still my shoulders. I laughed, seeing her face heating up, she scowl and we got up to leave.

"Usui, we need you in the kitchen." The chief shouted just as we entered the small cafe, she pulled me into the kitchen without hesitation. I turned back to see that Misaki was laughing, at me probably, I caught her eyes and smiled before I turned into the coner out of her sight. I began to work, cooking up dish as fast as the orders came.

Misaki Pov

"So youo two finally got together." Erika said , apearing beside me just as Usui left. She smiled, patted my back, threw me a stack of clothes and asked my to get changed. I looked at her outfit and glanced back to the black cloth she has left in my hands, I stared at it not sure if I wanted to put it on.Today the maid latte was having a magician theme and the maids were all dressed up as an assistant buuny girl. All they were wearing was a black leotard, with a thin black stocking underneath, a pair of black heels and a pair of bunny ears. I got changed and looked at myself in the mirror, grimacing, I sighed to myself and plastered a smile on my face and got to work. I wonder what Usui would say if me saw me in this ridiculous clothes.