Chapter 4

Usui Pov

We sat there eating the cake that Suzuna gave in silence.

"Why, prez? " I placed my fork down, looking up at her waiting  for her answer.

"Why what?"

"Why do you hate me so much?" at this her face heated up and turned bright red.

"I don't hate you, Usui."

"Then do you like me?" I know I was testing my luck but I need to know, I can't keep waiting for the rest of my live. Please say that you like me. That we can be together. That you always wanted me to be your one and only so that I can be ours.  She was now looking at her lap, hiding her face from mine.

"It's fine I was stupid to ask that question anyway." I waved it off. She stood up adruptly after a few moments, I stared up at her and slowly got up to my feet. She stood in front of me then she strated walking, I followed her pace and backed up. I held my hands out behind me to feel my surroundings. Her hands were balled up tightly and her face was burning red.

"Usui." she looked down at our feet. "Are you feeling better?"

"Um... yeah. " she continued walking. I could see that she was chewing on her lower lip even though she covered her face with her hair.

"Why do you like me?" this is what shocked me. She was never intersted in that before why now? What is she going to do?

"Well, you are different from other girls. You stand up for what you belive and you are not afraid of people think about you and you always go all out for everything you do. And Ayuzawa you are so unpredictable." my back hit a wall and we froze there. She eyes lifted to met mine. She pressed her soft lips agaisnt mine, I was shocked stiff and didn't know how to react. It took me a while to calm down and kiss her back. Her lips were tender and moist,  never in my life would I have thought that she would make the first move. She pulled back still bright as an apple but she was smiling, so was I.

"Ayuzawa, you are so sly." she laughed into my chest as I pulled her into a hug. "For how long have you been into me?"

"I'm not into you." She whisperd. I chuckled she was so cute when she lied.

"So what does that make us now?"

"You decide." she was smiling I could feel her face lifting agaisnt my body.

"What about you be my girlfriend?"

"Fine you perf. So what now?"

"Well, on a normal day I would have made out with you but unfortunately I'm not feeling that well for it yet."

"Then let me heal you." She laid me down on the couch and took my temperature.

"38.7°C you still have a high fever. Lie here and rest I'll be right back." She got up and left the room getting whatever she needed while I laid there smiling to myself replaying the scene over in my mind.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you still like it.^^