Chapter 2

Usui Pov

I woke up with a headache and high fever, ignoring them I got ready for school and headed out to the Ayuzawa house hold.

She grimaced as she came out the door seeing me.

"What are you doing here Usui?" she sneered at me. I didn't get why she hated me so much but I was determined to get her to like me. I stood there smiling at her, feeling very lightheaded.

"Im here to walk you to school." she tighten her fist but said nothing and started to walk. I strolled behind her, rubbing my temple trying to fend of the headahce without her seeing. We walked in silence, I couldn't think of anything smart to say to her. We split our way to our class.

I went to the council room after class. I sat in her chair waiting for her. I closed my eyes and rested my head in my hands. The door was pushed opened I looked up and saw Misaki towering over me. I got off her chair, allowing her to take over. I leaned on the wall behind her as she conducted the meeting. I leaned my aching head agaisnt the wall and watched her as she talked about the upcoming festival. She sat back down once she was done and started on her paperwork.

"Why don't you go home and study, Usui?" she said as she turned around to face me.

"Why would I do that?" I squatted so that my face was only inches away from her, instantly her face flamed up into a deep red which I found so cute. I chuckled a little as she swung her chair around away from me. I changed my position so that I was sitting on her table, she didn't fight me off. We sat there talking as she filled in paper and documents.

"I going to be late if I don't leave now." she quickly went to gather her stuff and her bag, rushing out of the room. I followed suit, my legs were longer than hers so it took no time for me to catch up with her. She was walking extremely fast even I was having a bit of a problem catching her. My head was pounding hader with every step, I winced every once in a while, I hope she didn't see. She was dashing across the road when a reckless car appoach fast. Misaki in such a rush she didn't even realise that it was headed towards her. It was getting closer and closer. Just when it was about to crash into her, I dropped my bag on the floor and pushed her out of the way. She was lying above me, shock written all over her face. Her hand was swung across my head, her expression turned from shocked to concerned. She got up and helped me, passing me my bag which I droped. My left elbow was throbbing and I could feel blood trickle down my arm.

She dragged me to the locker room at the back of the latte. She sat me down and went to get something. She returned with a first aid kit. She must have noticed the blood.

"Take off your shirt." she didn't sound annoyed like I thought she would, she actually sound embrassed.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked her playfully, her response was to turn bright red. I took it off wincing as it slid off my left elbow. She went to work cleaning up my wound. I watched her as she finish warping my elbow.

"Why didn't you stay at home?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your having a fever, why didn't you stay at home?" I looked at her, speechless, I hung my head looking into my lap. "You have a headache as well don't you?"

"How you know?" I looked at her through my bangs.

"I saw the way you were behaving the whole day." Is this possible? Did Misaki Ayuzawa really notice me? "How are you feeling right now?"

"Honestly, I feel really terrible right now. My head hurts and I think I might pass out." I said looking at her, I was a little embrassed, for a long time no one has ever cared for me. It feel kind of nice actually. She said nothing but she led me to a room where there was a single bed lying in the centre. She laid me down, went to get a pail of ice water and a towel. She dampen it and placed it on my forehead.

"Rest here, I will came get you after my shift." I smiled at her, she did the same. She went out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Is she finally taking interest in me? This is a dream come true. Misaki is acting like my nurse, what do be better than this? Suddenly, I felt somthing rising in my chest, placing one hand over my mouth I started to rush to the bathroom, passing Misaki in th process. She followed behind me, looking very worried, I hate it that Im the one who cause the look on her face. I didn't bother shutting the door behind me, allowing Misaki to enter as well. I kneeled over the toliet bowl and let everything rush out of me. She was beside me patting my back as I heaved and threw up my lunch.

A/N sorry for shirty first two chapters. I will try my best to spice things up from now onwards. Pls stay with me to the end of the story. Thank you so much for the understanding and for supporting me. Pls let me know how you would like me to improve on this, I don't mind if it is harsh and straight forward if you think it will be able to help just shoot away.