"Bennett enough." Benji said his voice thick as he fought his wolf for control.

"My parents died protecting this pack before they could tell me the truth and you watched instead of stepping up and doing your job as Alphas," I said looking at Morgan and Lilith, "that was your job not watch your betas die. I was left without my parents because you were selfish. Benji and Brett were old enough to fight but no, you held them back you let MY parents die because you were cowards" I had tears of anger rolling down my face as I stared at the woman I had called mother for 17 years.

"I wasn't going to let my sons get hurt," She said and I scoffed.

"So you rather let two people die while protecting a pack that they didn't have to because you didn't want your sons getting hurt? You're selfish like I stated before. It wasn't their job to fight at the front lines it was yours and your husband's," I wiped the tears from my face as my breathing labored and said, "I hate you and I know you don't give a fuck about that but I really do hate you. I hate you because you were cowards. I hate you because you watched my parents die and didn't help them. I hate you because you didn't help them escape with me when they had a chance. I deserved to be raised and have my parents but that will never happen because they're dead and gone because of you."

I pushed away from the table and walked away. I couldn't stand being in the same room as her. As for them. They weren't my family. The only family I had were dead and I'll never get the chance to call them mom and dad even if I would slip up once in a while when I was little and it fucking hurts.

>What are you going to do Benny?< Bailey asked in my head as I climbed the stairs towards my room.

>Leave. I don't want to stay in a place where I don't belong or I'm not loved< I replied as I walked towards the closet and grabbed everything inside and tossed them on my bed before going to grab the two suitcases and duffel bag before waking back live to the end and stuffing my clothes in them. A knock on my door made me look over to see Chris standing in the doorway with a frown.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"What does it look like? I'm packing. I'm leaving the house. You heard your mother. I'm a burden to her. I've been one since I was born" I replied and he purses his lips as he walked in and sat on my computer desk.

"And where do you plan on living in?" He asked

"A house I found three blocks away from school," I said as I zipped up the duffle bag.

"That's part of the King Pack, Bennett are you insane?" He asked shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. I want to be as far away from here as I can" I said and tossed the blue bag over my shoulder.

"If you do that, you'll be asking for a war between us, and I know that you don't want that Bennett," he said and I raised a brow.

"It won't be asking for a war Christopher. All I'm doing is buying the house that's three blocks away from school. Stop being so dramatic" I said and he scoffed.

"Why don't you take your own advice? You're the one who is being dramatic Bennett. So what if they kept this from you they were going to tell you the truth eventually" he said and I snapped my head to face him.

"Fuck you, Chris. You don't know what it feels like to have lied to all your life while you grew up with your parents while I wasn't. They watched me and taught me things but they couldn't be my parents. They died protecting this fucking pack when they could have been raising me and telling me the truth themselves without me having to hear it. You don't know what it feels like to be hated by the people that you grew up knowing as your parents because they loved you. Your life was not a lie unlike mine so don't you fucking dare say I'm being dramatic because you didn't go through what I went through." I snarled before walking out of the room and stomping down the stairs with the two suitcases and duffle bag.